Thursday, December 15, 2016

I am on track for our Christmas.

Goodmorning everybody!

Weather here still not too bad, although a bit greyish, but temperatures around 6-8 C and we still have no frost during the night, so we shouldn;t complain.

Monday Jan went to his doctor, the internist for regular check and result of the last MRI. That was okay, showed nothing to worry, which is great.
Then last time she gave him some iron tablets for his blood. Values now were good again, but she advised to take them for a bit longer time. And he has to look a bit better after the fluid control. He has medicins for that too, but sometimes he has a bit too much of it (mostly showing a more "rounded"belly)and has to be more careful with what he eats(the big trouble shooter for that are the quick Chinese soups he likes to take late evening. Lately he had almost one every ther evening/night and so he has to cut that back drasticaly. Those soups taste great but contain way too much salt).
Okay, if that's all, he can handle that LOL.

I already did some "Christmas-dinner"shopping this week, but I still need a few things more. Probably I will try to do that shopping later today. Then next week I only will have to think about the usual things, like bread, cat food, coffee and such.

Yesterday we had a visit from our friends Heidi and Danny. It was nice to see eachother again and have a little chat.
They will be away for a few days, so then we will have to look after the fish and the mail.


And that was about all that happened. In all we can say we had rather quiet days and oh, that's a blessing LOL!
I did make a couple of photos of the Christmas tree, but they didn;t turn out very great, so perhaps I will try again this weekend.
Possibly they will not turn out great either, LOL, but I will try.

Now it is getting rather late in the morning, time for me to get busy, so here is the next Christmas freebie, named "Christmas Days".
Have a wonderful day and week ahead.

 Download   HERE
Download   HERE

7 comments:

Edna B said...

What great news that Jan's reports are so good. We all need to watch our salt intake. Especially as we get a bit older.

DIL Janet was here last evening, and it was nice to be able to relax and enjoy our evening. Now I just have to decide what Pogo and I will have for our Christmas dinner. Something tasty for my boy, I'm sure.

What an adorable kit, and Arlene's clusters are quite lovely too. Thank you. Now I think I'll go post on my own blog. After I make us some breakfast of course. You have a wonderful day my friend.

Hug, Edna B.

hummerdawn said...

Thank you so much for a really adorable kit! Unfortunately for us we are in a super deep freeze these days. -30 to nearly -40 C with wind chills! Brr-hate that much cold. I am pretty much done Christmas shopping but I don't have many to buy for!If I don't get to chat again I wish you and Jan a very Merry Christmas with lots of happiness, love and peace.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Another awesome kit to say THANKS for and send on thanks to Arlene for her share as well! I'm super happy you guys are doing so well, I am too at the moment...just a little cool, but the fur babies are helping me to stay warm. I'm through with what I intend to do as far as Christmas goes! Have a marvelous weekend! Hugs my friend! Mat

Unknown said...

Kyra,
So good that Jan's tests turned out well and yes I agree with the soups containing so much salt. It is that everything that comes out of a box or a can is loaded with too much salt and preservatives. It can make a person crazy with all of the do's and don'ts of what to eat and what to skip.

What a gorgeous kit. Thank you so much and Arlene's contributions are just lovely. I love all of the vintage look of Christmas. It reminds me of how Christmas use to be. Today they have all these new things that really just make me think that the spirit of Christmas is so lost. My friend has a tree the color between green and blue... It is not very pretty. Chartreuse I believe that she called it. UGH... and another has a Pink Christmas tree. Oh well it is what they like but not for me.

I wrote Edna a blog post today that got lost so I am hoping that yours will go thru. I will go for now and send to see if it is all well. Thank You again and Hugs, Beth

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads. It is good to hear you are doing OK...

Grandma Sarge said...

Hi Kyra, it's been a few days since I went to the Blogs. Thank you for the kits that I'm downloading today . Thanks to Arlene for the great clusters and frames.

R said...

Thank you so much for sharing these gifts with us. :)