Friday, August 12, 2016

Central Heating installation is working!

Goodmorning everybody!

Yes, Tuesday the plumber installed the boiler, and a new thermostat in the room and all seems to work okay! Yes, I am cautious, but we had so much trouble with the old one, that I will not challenge fate, understand???
Tjis boiler is also a lot cmaller than the old one and oh, it feels sooooo good to be able to use warm water without hearing dropping water from the boiler, and to be able to take a loooong shower and not having to check every week on the waterpressure anymore.
(I still do that last thing, has become kind of habit and sort of trauma, I guess LOL). It will be less and less with time.

The husband of my friend Heidi was in hospital for a few days, to have placed a stent in a vein in his leg. He had a lot of troubled lately with walking, couldn;t walk more than 15-30 minutes and had a lot of pain. Today he will be home again has to be careful though for a few more days, and in about 1-1/2 week his stitches will be removed..
t seems they needed quite some stitches, he told me that he had about 20 at each side of his groin! Probably the surgain had to make a detour or so. Well, in a few days he will not feel too much anymore of his wounds and hopefully he will be able to walk again without trouble.

Yesterday we had a really rainy day, a lot of water ame out of the air!
Today it seems to be better already, although it still is cloudy, but then from tomorrow and into the next week there will be lot smore sunshine and temperatures also will go up again to around 22C.
Hoorray!

I told you last time, that I didn;t have any clusters at the time from Arlene, hmmm? Well, I was a little dombo, because I had some.
So today I will offer you the clusters she made with the Hello Loveliness kit.
Have a wonderful day and weekend and week.
Download    HERE

5 comments:

Edna B said...

Arlene's clusters are lovely, thank you. I'm so glad to hear that your hot water problems are behind you now. It certainly makes life a bit easier. We had a little bit of rain this week, but we need ever so much more. Hopefully we'll get a bit more in the upcoming days.

Just two more days and daughter Audrey will be here. I can hardly wait. We have so much to cram into one little week. Ah, but it will be fun.

Now I'm off to post my own blog. You have a wonderful weekend my friend, hugs, Edna B.

hummerdawn said...

So happy you finally have the water problem fixed!! Must feel awesome not to worry about it anymore. Have a super weekend.

Avril H said...

Very pretty Many thanks xox

Grandma Sarge said...

OOhh I know about water problems. We have 2 refrigerators and they both make ice cubes but not until someone fixes them. So I make ice cubes the old fashioned way. I'm so proud, I've been picking tomatoes every day and sharing them with my daughter Charlie and we almost finished off the bag I took down the other night.
Thank you Arlene for the lovely clusters.

Linda said...

Hello Kyra and Arlene for this lovely download...