Friday, July 15, 2016

The world is turning more and more insane.

Goodmorning everybody!

We had some not too bad days, speaking of the weather. But temperatures stay too low for the time of year. Yet there is hope. during weekend and next week temperatures should go up to much nicer values of around 24 C. And then hoping that it will stay on for a longer time.

Yesterday evening Jan and I were watching a detective and suddenly we had a "breaking news" moment that informed us of the attack in Nice, France, during celebration of their National Holiday, the 14th of July. A big truck road into the gathered crowd and for now there are 84 dead and still a lot injured of which several in critical situation.
It's called a terroristic act, but it is't clear yet who is actually behind it. If it is a one-person action or an organized one. Whatever it is, it is still a horrible act and my heart goes out to all people involved.
The world surely is getting more insane every day.
You read and hear about attacks all the time, still some horrible wars are taking place, and the big question is why, of why, can't people live their lives in peace and some kind of understanding.
It really is sad, that through all the centuries men never learned(or want to learn)to do that.

I've made an appointment for my gastroscopie and it is far away.
Not until start of September! First I had an appointment in a hospital rather far away, but I called to ask if it could be done in the hospital close to us(just 10 minutes with the tram). Well, because I would get a light anaesthesia, there wasn;t much place, but finally they found room for me on a bit later date(just 1 week later). It is better this way, cause Jan has to come to pick me up after it and being in that hospital about an hour away of travel, it is difficult.
Also made an appointment for my new dental and the first one will be this Monday. let us see how long it will take! The guy I am going too is a good professional, but takes his time. That's okay in a way, you want to have a good product, but sometimes he takes just too much time LOL.

My friend Heidi is going on holiday so next 2 weeks we will have to take care of their fish and the mail. And look after the garden if it is going too dry. I am curious to hear about her holiday, they are going to a new place this year.

The garden is flourishing, I will show you next time, because  have to upload my photos and crop them first.
The birds are giving us a lot of fun. Some of the parakeets are already not too shy anymore and  I can approach them rather close, if I do it quietly.

I have received the clusters from Arlene of both kits I posted lately, so  I think i will give the clusters from both kits today.
Have a wonderful and safe weekend!

 Download   HERE


 Download  HERE


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm beginning to think that Europe is going crazy. At one time I would have jumped at the chance to go but now will stay in my own little "poor" section of the US. [poor because of GM leaving my town]
Good luck with the gastroscopic I hate the day before but the test itself is not bad. Can't wait to see how the garden is getting own.
Suzanne in Michigan USA

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra and Arlene for these lovely pieces.
Kyra, I think you are correct, some people just don't want to live in peace and harmony with others, they seem to want to force everyone to follow what they believe...

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

So sorry, MzKitty decided to jump up to my desk and landed on my keyboard....LMBO, she is wanting attention. Anyhow, have a great day and rest of the week...Hugs, Mat

Edna B said...

A bit late, but here I am. I'm glad you were able to move your scopie appointment to a closer hospital. By now, you've already had your dental appointment. Hope all went well.

Heidi is lucky to have you for a neighbor. I know her pets and plants love you for your attention.

As for the news, it is horrible. Some days, I don't turn it on because it is so depressing. I just don't understand why our government isn't doing anything to stop all the terrorism.

Ah well, there's not a lot I can do about it. Except pray. Kyra, I hope your day is wonderful. Hugs, Edna B.

Grandma Sarge said...

Thanks you to both of you lovely ladies, for the kits and Arlene for the pretty clusters and QP.I've been listening to all of this horrible stuff going on and then here in thee US we have a real big divide and now Black people are going around killing police men. ambushing them and one shooting killed 4 policemen and not even 2 weeks later in another state a black man killed 3 and wounded 3. There is an organization that preaches "Kill Cops" especially White Cops. I just cry for them.

I posted on FB that I was going to win the Mega Million and buy a decent sized island and make myself Queen and two of my Navy buddies could be the Royal Navy. One has a good sized boat with sails. One of my other friends asked if he could come too and I said sure, you can be Chief of Police. It was all in good fun but it's really getting scary to live here and pretty much anywhere.