Thursday, May 26, 2016

Heading to a warmer weekend.

Goodmorning everybody!

Yes, the last couple of days it wasn+t really the very best of weather conditions. One day it was raining on and off, temperature not really splendid( something around 15or 16 C), yesteraday it was somewhat better, but from today on we should improve and have several day with temperatures around 20-22C and sunshine and very little wind.
There is a possibility in the weekend of some thunderstorms, but okay, we will see if we notice a lot of them

I have a kind of free day, that's to say I did almost all the grocerie shopping and found some time to sweep around with the vacuum cleaner LOL. Of couse there are some other things that I can do in the house and that will be done but may be today I will just get us a big bag of gardensoil. I can put one in my little shopping cart, so that is handy. We are out of soil and soom some pots need to be redone.
And today looks to be a good day to do some little jobs in the garden. It is looking quite sunnny and in an hour or two I think it will be really pleasant outside.
The arrival of better weather just comes at a good time, because this weekend there are fairs in two different streets, I think I will visit at least one of them. I don't think Jan will join me, because he has to go to his volunteerjobin the afternoon.
Pity, but better for him to stay quiet at home till it is time for him to go.

That's about all  can tell you about the last few days, I know, not very interesting, but oh , sometimes it just feels good to be able to say it ROFL.
Well, I have some clusters for you from Arlene, one frame clusters and 2 wonderful quickpages! made with the Lovely Past kit.
Have a great day and wonderful weekend.
Download    HERE

3 comments:

Edna B said...

It's nice to have a bit of free time to just do what makes us happy. Playing in the garden is definitely a happy project. Enjoy, my friend. The fairs sound nice. Maybe over the weekend, I'll take Pogo to a local flea market. Who knows, maybe we'll find us a treasure.

Hopefully today the bathroom project will be completed and I can start putting things back where they belong. Everything landed in the tub, which now looks like a disaster area. I can't wait to clear it out.

The guys will be here soon, so I'd best finish washing my dishes. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra and Arlene for these lovely pieces.
Kyra it is good to hear that you and Jan are doing OK. I'm playing catch-up again so I'm looking forward to seeing your other downloads for May.
I hope your weekend is going well too...

Grandma Sarge said...

Thank you Arlene for the lovely clusters. Kyra, I can't for the life of me remember why I haven't been to your page in over 2 weeks. I missed you and I love the pictures of your garden. What a lovely romantic place. Do you have any 'veggies' in your garden? I found some volunteers in mine...Rhubarb, and I think a pumpkin vine going up the wall which can't be good. strawberries but the bugs beat us to them. didn't get anything to spray them with until too late.

Oh yes, I remember, I've been building a family tree for my Gr Grand daughter's family. It's been fun. Found they came to the USA from Switzerland.