Friday, January 01, 2016

The New Year started.

Goodmorning everybody!

So we made it into the New Year. That already is an achievement.
Jan and I had a very quiet, but pleasant New Year's Eve and watched some good programs on tv, and at midnight we watched some of the fireworks in the neighbourhood (from our window) and some of them were real pretty.
Today will be a quiet day too, it looks sunny at the moment outside, although the temperatures have dropped a bit and will do so more the next few days. May be in the north west there might be some light snowfall, in a few days. let's hope it will not be too much.
But for now we still have temperatures above 5 C daytime, and no frost yet at nighttime. The longer that lasts, the better it is, for me LOL.

Just popped in to post my last Christmas kit and that's named Christmas is a Golden Time. Perhaps you also can use some of it for some New Year's photo's.
Of course I post also Arlene's clusters.
Now I am going to watch and listen to the New Years Concert from Vienna on tv, but I am not leaving without wishing you A Happy New Year, with good health at first place!

Download    HERE

Download    HERE

5 comments:

Linda said...

Hello Kyra and Arlene, Thank you for your lovely work. I wish you a very Happy New Year and hopefully it will have good health and lots of happiness for everyone...

Edna B said...

Happy New Year my friend. We've made it to another year. My wish is that it is a good year for all of us.

What a pretty kit and lovely add-ons from you and Arlene. I love the colors.

Today will be quiet here too. The shopping can wait till tomorrow. Although the temperatures are getting colder each day. I won't be happy to go out, but I'll have to.

It's time now to see about fixing some breakfast for Pogo and me. You have a wonderful day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

Mary Tincher said...

Thank you Kyra & Arlene! Happy 2016.

Stacey said...

Happy New Year!

thanks so much for the pretty kit & clusters! I hope your New Years continues to be warmer than normal. Our is colder than normal, but I don't mind. I am worried about my plants though. I brought some in the house, but can't bring them all in or we'd have no place to walk. just hoping we warm up in the next couple of days like we're supposed too.

Grandma Sarge said...

Happy New Year to Kyra and Arlene,
Thank you for the very pretty kit and the lovely clusters that Arlene has made. Thank you both. Think I will use the kit just now to finish a photo that I got from my daughter. Then will post a message on my blog to show off.

Thanks and Happy New Year!!