Monday, January 11, 2016

A year goes by faster than we know.

Goodmorning everybody!

Already 11 days into the new year! Gosh, almost cannot keep up with it .
ooking back onto the year 2015,  think it wasn't the best of years for us. Jan two times surgery, me in hospital with sever pneumonia, than several really heavy leakages from the neighbours, some other difficulties and nasty things that popped up, I am glad the year is over.
Now all we have to do is cross fingers for a better year LOL!

I had a nice birthday on friday, very relaxed I can say,  thank you for all the good wishes, they brought a smile onto my face.
At the moment, our upstairs neighbour seems to renovated the whole appartment, which is nice of him, but now we have to live with several weeks of hammering, sawing and such noises above our head. I must say till now they try to do as quiet as possible. Hope it will not last for too long, I am getting a bit itchy, every time this neighbour is working in the house, because often we got trouble afterwards ROFL.

Weather here is still not really bad, weekend was almost dry, temperature still is around 7 C. But it might go down later this week. The weather forcast guy isn't yet completely sure about it, but it might happen that we get to 2 or even 0 C with a bit of wet snow or something.
Let's hope he will be wrong. But it can happen that in February and March we suddenly will have real winter. Not that I am looking forward to that, no, not anymore.
When I was a child, I did like to have some snow and winter weather(but also not too much), but now that I get older, I am less and less happy with winter weather. I wonder why?

I am not yet really into kit designing gear again. That will comeback I am sure and I am glad I made a few kits in advance. So I can offer you a freebie today, a kit named  "From Past to Present".
as you might have noticed I did change my bloglayout. Well, I had too, cannot let the Christmas layout stay on for ages, is it?
Later today I will go out for a moment ( kind of hibernated this weekend in my fluffy housewear, sooooo wonderful LOL), it is time to get some fresh air and have a walk. Must keep the muscles moving from time to time!
Have a lovely day.

Download    HERE




7 comments:

hummerdawn said...

Thank you for the new kit. I also LOVE your blog page. Hummingbirds are my absolute favourite and I have a big collection. Hope you are staying well.

Edna B said...

Oh Kyra, I surely do hope that 2016 is a very good year for all of us. Your new banner is very pretty. Maybe someday I'll learn to change mine. It's been the same for a long time.

It's sunny, but cold here. Mostly temps in the 30'sF all week. I suppose I can't complain, after all it is winter. I'm so glad you popped in today. I miss you when you don't post.

I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday. If we must get older, we can at least enjoy a nice birthday. haha. Now I must get to posting on my own blog.

You have a wonderful day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Happy New Year my friend. Sorry I missed your birthday, i hope it was a very, very happy one and that you are blessed with many, many more to come. I haven't been on the computer or even the iPads that much as my hands are giving me fits...I am beginning to think it is not only arthritis, but that my carpal tunnel is acting up again (because of the "electrical" shots that go up and down my forearms)...guess I will have to schedule an appointment with my physician to find out...just hate having to have those EMG tests....ROFL! But, I need the use of my hands...it bothers me that I am losing strength in them as well! Old age is not fun sometimes (actually, not old, but just worn out)! LMBO!!! Oh, well much better than the alternative!
2016 will be kinder to all of us...at least that is my wish! Glad you are all well. Have a wonderful week ahead! Thanks for the lovely kit and I love the colors in your new background. Hugs, Mat

Mary Tincher said...

Thank you so much!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely download. I hope that all goes well with upstairs, it must be a worry for you with all that has happened in the past.
It is good to hear you are feeling better than you were.
I like your new background, it has some pretty colours in it...

Grandma Sarge said...

Hello Kyra, I have a question for you...Have you ever invited that neighbor downstairs to see what sort of damage he's doing when the water starts running down your walls and such? Maybe invite him down for coffee when it starts and wait till he notices it. Then remind him how many times he's been responsible for that sort of damage. My goodness, he should have learned by now or is he just not caring enough to care!

Any way, I sent a card a day late or so, Hope you got it. I'm liking this new idea past and present. I love doing "Then and Now" picture pages of my kids, and grand kids. They cringe when I post them on FB.

Little do they know that they are also on my blog because none of them are even interested that I have a blog, let alone ask me how to get there and read some of it.

Thank you for the kit, hope I get to use it soon. Hugs from GrandmaSarge!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for sharing!