Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Busy and exciting day yesterday!

Goodmorning everybody!

Today I will take it more easy than I did yesterday. where to start telling about that day in a logical way? I will just try.
Monday i was busy preparing the last things for the file I have for social security, our fight with the health security and such. I took me less time than I first thought, which was a good thing.
Then yesterday. That was the day for our interview for the social security stuff.
I was up very early already, decided not to go back to bed for another two hours, afraid I might wake up too late(despite of the alarm clock I could set).
So after my waking up coffee, I just was at the computer for a little while and then first hopped into the shower. That done and dressed, I had a sandwich, got the map and such ready to put into a bag, then made fresh coffee for Jan. Jan waked up and then the phone rang. Oh my, what would that be?
it was social security office to inform met that my appointment could take place, the lady to take the interview was ill. Ghee, that was a disappointment. Now Jan had to go on his own. And it appears i didn;t read the letters well enough, because we both had to do the interview with another person!
so okay, I have now another appointment at the 1st of December.
As I had "free"time now, I decided I could as well go out at once to do some food shopping. That went well, it even was dry outside.
I came back and took another coffee, then it was time for Jan to leave, with the file, of course.
I didn;t want to sit around, thinking all the time about how the interview would be with him, so I went busy.
And busy I was! I washed the curtains at front, cleaned the windows, indside AND outside, gave the room a sweep with the vacuum cleaner. Gosh I was happy about myself, I did some serious work LOL.
When all that was ready, I could sit down for a while.
Watched a bit tv, waiting for Jan to return home.
He was home quicker than I thought and he told me about his interview. Seems he had a nice lady, rather understanding, and the main result at the moment is that Jan isn;t obliged to apply for work, regarding to his health situation.Yippee, that already is good news. Now it may be he will have to do some volunteer work, but he doesn;t mind that. I think it even might do him some good, being out of the house a bit, having some contact with people and feeling more usefull again.
He seemes to have prepared a bit the way for me there, telling about my health problems and such.
Now I would like to have the same result after my interview as he had. I don't mind doing some volunteer work either, As I have really no hope that there is a job for me to find, this would be a good alternative to receive social security without too many problems.
So when Jan told about his result, I felt a bit more at ease, more relaxed, because all this isn;t the best for my nerves.

So we take it one step at a time for now, next thing will be the appeal for the health security thing, if we could get Jan into partly disabilllity payment, that also would be great and easier. That hearing will be 10th of December. So still some things to come and deal with.

To celebrate the results till now, LOL, I have a kit for you, named it Remembering the first Love.
I think we almost all had a first love, which, in a way, is probably the sweetest one. Some people just held on to their first love for life, but most of us didn;t I presume.
I know my first "love", just lasted for about 2 months and then I already had another one, oh wicked child I was ROFL.
Time for my second coffee now, so bye bye till next time.

Have a wonderful day!

Download    HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

Goodness, such good news for Jan. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your next appointments go as well too. That would make life so much easier for both of you.

That's a pretty little kit. And yes, I remember my first love. We were only small children. He was the little boy across the street, and oh how I loved him.

When I was twelve, we moved away to another town, and we lost track of each other. Hmmm, first loves can be so fickle.

Now I'm off to post on my blog. You have a fabulous day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely download.
It's good to hear Jan's interview went well, hopefully things will work out in a good way.
It sounds like you were a very busy lady while he was away...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

I hope you have as good luck as Jan with your interview...saying little prayer for you! Glad you got some things accomplished that you feel so good about...and thanks so much for the lovely gift. I have been a little under the weather with some allergy problems with the runny eyes and nose and lots and lots of sneezing...LOL! Also the weather changes has awakened the old arthritis in my hands and lower spine so not sitting at or typing on the computer too much at a time. Have a wonderful weekend y'all! Hugs, Mat