Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fruitfull Monday afternoon!

Goodmorning everybody!

Oh, I am posting a bit late today, but I woke up later than normal, but it was after a very nice sleep. Sometimes you wake up and you know you had a good sleep, but still are feeling tired, or it takes long for you to really wake up. But this night I had a real sound and wonderful sleep, at the least it felt this way waking up.
So I don;t mind I am a bit later, I feel almost great LOL.

Monday afternoon I did go to town center, I wanted to look for a new coat, the one I have for winter is ready to retire, so I went with hope to find one. Not always so easy for me, because I have to look at the children's department, yeah! Often lady sizes are just a bit too big.
Oh my, I felt like in wonderland when i entered the first store. Rioght away I noticed a sign, that on many coats/jacks they had a discaount of 50%!
Well, you know me, never letting go a bargain if I can, and yes, right away I saw a nice jack, that fitted well, and was to my liking. I have a picture of it, well, it looks almost like it, I only don;t have so many stitched parts on it and I have it in a kind of darker cappuccino color.

The jack is really thick and warm, so I will be well protected at times that the temperatures are low.
And if it will freeze really hard I still have one that reached to over my knees.
And do you know what I payed for it? Only € 15,00! Now you can call that a bargain.
After that I went looking for one or two more Christmas presents andoh, what a good day, I found them.
So my trip to town centre payed off.
This month I also received a payment of a pre-pension thing I joined for several years when still at work. Oh, it's nothing substantial, very, very modest amount each month, just a few tenners, but money is money.
And i had also back payment from Januari till September and it comes at a real good time, now that we are a bit uncertain of the money we will have next month. also not substantial,(mostly because there are dedected lots of taxes) but every penny counts, LOL.
It did me feel real substantial older when I received it, yeah, I realized I am heading towards pensionary age real quick.

Yesterday was just a normal day, did some grocerie shopping, turned on the washing machine again, even did a little bit of designing for a kit, and today I think there is no need to go out , so I may do some ironing, before the pile gets too high.
And while the washing machine is empty now, I better also change bedsheets.

Today I have some lovely clusters for you from Arlene, made with the Love the Memories kit.
And I may have already another kit for you on Friday. Whoooo, I am slowly getting back again.
Have a wonderful day!
Download     HERE

5 comments:

Edna B said...

What luck you had in finding a great bargain on a new winter jacket. Wear it in good health my friend. I think I may have to shop for a new jacket this year too.

It is good to hear you sounding in such great spirits. Today we are going to have a nice warm day before the cooler temps take over again. Tomorrow will be about twenty degrees cooler than today. Ouch! I'm just not ready for this winter thing.

Now I'm off to finish catching up on my blog readings. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
Remember me?LOL I am sooo busy these days! Life seems to have taken on a speed of it's own.:)My Mom is even making jokes about how long it has been since I came to see her.:)
I am soo happy to hear that Jan is doing so well.YAY!
What a GREAT deal you got on your new jacket and it looks like you will stay really warm in it too!
I LOVE your blanket you knitted for Heidi! I know there was a lot of love and time put into making it.:)
Happy you were able to get a good sleep. That always helps to make the day go much better.:)
Gotta go grocery shopping this morning.Food seems to disappear like it is being sucked into a vacuum cleaner around here.LOL
Have a wonderful day my friend!

Hugs,
Valinda

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Arlene and Kyra, these are beautiful...

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Holy Cow, I can't believe I haven't been on my computer but in small bits of time this week. I need to try catching up...glad you found a good jacket (I probably won't need one this year at all if we don't start cooling down some soon) should keep you nice and snug! Glad you are feeling better...thanks for the lovelies from Arlene...I am heading to older posts, check back in a little later...have a marvelous weekend! Hugs, Mat

Grandma Sarge said...

Good mornin' Kyra, Isn't it nice that all your new is happy? I think so! I'm trying to get some pictures of my crazy family but they insist on making photo bomb type faces. What sort of photo album do they think I'm going to leave them.

Thank you and Arlene for the pretty Memories kit. Have a great weekend. Maybe the weather will be good enough so you can walk in your garden. Kitty will probably like a little stroll in the garden, might find a few bugs to chase!