Wednesday, October 08, 2014

feeling a lot more "myself"and had a busy day.

Goodafternoon everybody!

yes, I am very late posting, this morning I was a bit lazy, then we had to wait for the health care lady, and then I first had to do some things.
First I had a nice long shower, last couple of days I think the cold came out at night, I was wet from the transperation. Oh well, water and showergel is good for that.
Already yesterday \I felt much better, but I think today the bug I had disappeared completely.
So time to do some things again.

After my shower I had another cup of coffee and then went out. I was lucky not to have much rain anymore(all morning it rained), and first went to pick up my new identity card. Instead of 5 years this will be valid for 10 years, great. It is quite expensive, we have to pay € 52,00 for it.
Then I went for some food shopping, needed bread and cat food etc.
I was back home rather quickly, and I started preparing dinner for this evening.
I still had fresh spinach, that needed to be used and I made an oven dish with it with chicken and potatoe.
That ready I put on some stew pears for our desert, had finally a sandwich and then had time to post.
I will give you the recipee for the dish.Amount of the ingredients is for 4 persons.

500 gr, spinach
375 gr. potatoes in slices
two or three chicken filet in dices(or take more if you are a "big"eater LOL)
2 table spoons olive oil
1 onion chopped
salt and pepper
nutmeg
1/2 table spoon italian herbes( or you can mix some yourself, of whatever you have at home, like some basil,
oregano, bit of paprika, thyme)
1 egg
2 table spoons of milk
grated cheese.

Cook sliced potatoes with some salt for about 3-5 minutes.
Put 1 tbl.spoon olive oil in a pan, stir-fry the fresh spinach, with the onion, pepper, salt, nutmeg and herbs.
Let it cool off a bit.
Stir the egg with the milk and mix it with the spinach.
Fry the chicken, with some salt and pepper, (or you also can use some ready made chicken herbs)not completely done.
Grease the baking dish.
Then put on layer of potatoes, then the spinach, then the chicken, another layer of potatoes and end with some greated cheese.
Preheat oven at 150 degree C.
Put the dish in the oven for about 20-25 minutes till the cheese is coloured a bit.

Yesterday I made some elements again to the kit I just started. It is progressing, although still slowly, but I will get there. Already feels good to have again energy and inspiration for it again.
 
I hope someone will try out the dish, it's really yummie and not difficult to make.
Okay, now it is time for some relaxing, so I will play a game at the computer.
Have a great and wonderful day!

2 comments:

Edna B said...

So good to hear that you are feeling better. This is the time of year when colds and flu are going around. Take good care of you.

We are enjoying a warm sunny day today, but starting tonight, the cooler temps will be moving back in.

On the news just now, they are saying that we will have a mild winter this year. Wouldn't that be nice??

I think I'll be taking a short nap now. We got up early this morning, and now my eyelids are beginning to droop a bit. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Linda said...

Hello Kyra, it's good to hear you are feeling better and that you are enjoying a bit of creation with the kit.
I hope you both have a fantastic weekend...