Monday, July 07, 2014

Last day to collect our rummage!

Goodmorning everybody!

Gosh, I am so happy with those new racks in the backroom! It gives us a lot of space to put things away, and get them off the top of the closets.
Today we still have time to go through some things and decide if we still want them or not and then we will have to put all the stuff outside this evening, where it will be collected tomorrow morning, hoorray!

The weather has changed a little bit, mostly the temperatures. They are a bit lower than last week, but as soon as the sun comes through it is real nice. We had some more rain, but most of it during evening and night, all plants in the garden were dancing from happiness LOL.
I also cleaned out the little pond and it is always a surprise to see what comes out of it when I pour the water out of it. Suddenly you see umping around 5 or 6 little froggies!
Yes, they've found the bigger pond and are quit happy with it.
Must be careful when I walk in the garden when it is dark, I do have to take a torch with me, because I always encounter a few froggies and toads, and I dont want to step on them!

I will have to keep an eye on the clock this morning, because I will have to wake up Jan earlier than usual. He has his appointment with his doctor at the hospital to talk through the scopie and the MRI.

That's about all for today, seems not much happening, but we are spending some time on the rummaging and in between also some usual housework has to be done, so time is passing quick these days. But it is a good thing to keep a bit busy and that keeps the body a bit awake LOL.

Here you have the second part of "At the Beach"kit, next time I will have Arlene's clusters for you.
Have a wonderful day, and till Wednesday!
Download    part 2 HERE


5 comments:

Edna B said...

It always feels good to clean out a room and get rid lots of old stuff. I'm going to have to start doing more of that now too. I've collected so much over the years, where do you begin?

Sending good thoughts that Jan's visit today is a good one. Then he can enjoy the rest of the summer with a clear mind.

I'll be going home soon, about another half hour. Woo Hoo! My favorite time of the week.

Last night I saw some fireflies for the first time since I was a little girl, and was so excited. Just tiny little flickers of light outside in the bushes, but it made me quite happy.

You have a wonderful day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~} for part 2 ...

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely download.
I hope all went well with Jan's visit to the doctor.
It is always good to be able to have a clear out of things you no longer need...

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Isn't it wonderful to clean out and straighten up a room or area? I just love it when I get something like that accomplished. Glad you got to clean your little pond too! Always nice for the frogs and toads to have clean water...LOL!
Not doing too much here lately, don't know why, but just not in the mood to be on the computer, been reading a lot...guess we all have phases, right?
Thanks so much for part two of this lovely kit. I appreciate all you so generously share with us!
Have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Mat

HappyScreens said...

Thank you for this wonderful kit! I'm enjoying your garden. Hope Jan's tests turn out well for him. Good luck to you both.