Friday, April 11, 2014

Throw over is progressing.

Goodmorning everybody!

Yes, the throw over I am busy with is surely progressing. I hope to finish the 3rd part of it today and can start with a new pattern.  It will take some time to have it done and then assemble the pieces and if I have courage I will make a border too around it.
But it keeps me busy and out of misschief LOL.

Nothing much happened these last days, just went Wednesday afternoon to the hospital for the lung photo, and oh my God, I was lucky to be in and out of the hospital within about 15 minutes.
As I was already halfway to town centre, I went on and went quickly to the Chinese shop for some noodle soups, looked around in a couple of shops, came home with 3 little solar lights for the garden(they were really for a bargain price).

Yesterday was grocerie shopping day, that went quick too, and the rest of the day I was lazy(taking a nap in the afternoon).
Sounds rather boring, isn;t it, but that is how usual life can be, and I don;t mind it from time to time.
Weather is a bit less good, temperatures dropped some degrees, here and there a little rian falls, but we also see sunshine. And when you can sit out of the wind and in the sun it's not bad at all.

Today I think I will spend inside, there is laundry waiting to be ironed, and the house can do with a vacuum clean, like to go into the weekend with a more or less clean house LOL.

If I am right this time, this evening we will watch the final of Everybody dance now with our favourite group "The Daddies". Let's hope the show will be lots of fun.
Better i quite rambling, as I do;t have anything more to tell, so here is your freebie, First I want to give you the link to Arlene's deviant art site, she has posted a few new frames and some great backgrounds.
The kit today is another Nutshell kit, named A Rainy Day, hope you will like it, together with some clusters from Arlene.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Download     HERE
Download     HERE


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kyra !
Hope you will see the Daddies tonight...!!! (maybe next week there will be a video of their show ? I'll search, LOL !).
Thank you very much for your lovely kit, and for Arlene's clusters. I like the frame very much !
Have a great weekend !!
Hugs,
Florence

HappyScreens said...

Thanks ladies! It's been raining a lot lately, so this is perfectly timed.

Linda said...

Hello Kyra and Arlene, Thank you both for all the lovely work you've done on the kits and clusters...

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Hope the Daddies were good! I have been so busy with a project that I haven't been online in a couple of days....LMBO!
Thanks so much for the beautiful NS kit and thank Arlene for me too!
We are expecting some Severe Weather this afternoon and early evening so am making my rounds early so I can shut my computer down before they start. Expecting high winds and large hail they say! Hope not, just rain is all we need.
Have a wonderful Sunday, chat more with you tomorrow. Hugs, Mat

Grandma Sarge said...

Hi Kyra, Many thanks to you and Arlene for the last two kits. I hadn't been online for several days and I can't remember why not. That's awful because I so enjoy reading your blog and the lovely kits. Got them both. I think I was pouting because I couldn't find the scrapbook program I use to do my pictures. I found it yesterday after a whole week. I've reloaded it onto my new computer so now I'm happy again. Thank you to both of you ladies for your wonderful work.61 5624883