Monday, January 20, 2014

I felt a bit like Zombie LOL!

Goodmorning everybody!

Here is posting now a person who is feeling a lot more awake and "fresh"than on Saturday!!
All was kind of my own fault. You could think I( and Jan too) am a bit crazy reading why I was feeling somehow like a zombie.
You know by now we love to watch speed skating and weel, this weekend there were held the world championships sprint in Nagano, Japan.
Consequence: time of live broadcast of it on a very akward time for us, as around 5 and 6 in the morning.
Start was Saturday morning very early, butokay, I tried to go to sleep at normal time for me on Friday, and that went well. Only thing was that I woke up too early again, think it must have vbeen around 4 at night. Now that isn;t an unsual thing for me, but normally I go back to bed after perhaps 30 minutes and catch some more hours. Only not this time. Knowing the skating started so early I stayed awake, as Jan too.
All that isn;t still too bad, but first day of it ended at about 9 in the morning.
All still not too bad, but then I tried to catch some more winks, and woke up after an hour or so. Impossible to have a really good sleep. Well, I stayed up then, did a bit of computering and thought it might be a good idea to go out for a moment in the fresh air, had to buy the newspaper.
Came home and did nothing else than sitting on the couch and watching some tv, without really knowing or understanding what I was looking at LOL!
So I stretched out on the couch and hoorray, had a nap for about 1 1/2 hour. Woke up again, wandered around a bit, felt the shutters of my eyes struggling to keep open again, so had another nap early evening, could follow then a bit better the evening programmes and went to bed somewhat earlier than usual. And oh my, I had a good sleep!!! Still, my inner alarm clock woke me up, but at a better time, although it was still rather early, around 6.30! But I felt already a lot better than the day before, no real zombie feeling anymore, so we watched the speedskating again. LOL! We are really unreformable!!!!!!!!!!
Still it was kind of worth it, our dedication, hahaha, at least we have a Dutch world champion again,
and the teams did rather well.
So yesterday evening I went to sleep real early (for my doing) and just woke up after about two hours, had a quick visit to the wc and a little drink and rushed back to bed and slept all through till 8.00 o'clock this morning!
All back to normal again.
Gosh, I am sooo happy that the upcoming Olympics are in Europe this time! There is just a little time difference, but we will be able to watched the games and matches we want at an acceptable time of day. Sorry for the folks who are at a real different time zone!
Of course you always can watch the re-runs at another time of day, but it is just not the same, what do you think? I kind of miss the excitement of a live broadcast, but sometimes there is no other option.

I was glad I did some housework already on the Friday, like dust bunny removal and vacuum cleaning and a laundry and such. So I didn'feel all to guilty about my Zombie time ROFL.

Our weather still is not bad for the time of year. It's still treating us with higher temperatures than usual, okay, sometimes there is some rain, a bit windy, not much sun, so it is a bit grey. The line of  real winter weather lies over Denmark to Poland and Russia, and probably will stay there the next week or so. It may become a little bit colder, at daytime as well as at night9 possibility of just light frost at night, but as long as the wind keeps coming from the south , south west, and even east-west, we will have no winter, and how lovely is that?
In the middle of Europe, like Switzerland and Austria there is snowfall, but nly in the mountain, which is good news for people who like winter sports.
I wonder how long this kind of weather will hold on, I rememeber some years, that suddenly winter struck us in end February and also March, but I really hope that will not happen.

Wel, ladies, time for me to finish this post and I have a nice freebie for you, as kind of reward reading all my bla-bla about our weekend and such(grin).
It's named "When two people meet", think it's a nice kit for some family or heritage scrapping.
Lovely clusters from Arlene, so there is work for you to do in making some great layouts.
You have a fantastic start of the week!
Download    HERE

Download    HERE


6 comments:

Grandma Sarge said...

Thank you for the lovely new kit. I've tried several times to get your blinkie over on my blog and it still doesn't work for me. I've ordered a book for dummies about creating and decorating a blog. Should be here in a few days. I've tried to follow the help from google but it doesn't make sense yet. Could be I've used up most of the smarts in my brain in the last 74 years. Oh well, we will wait. I love getting gifts from you, so Thank you again.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Hello Kyra, It seems that every time i get in a certain frame of mind for scrapping....your kit is always close to that set frame of mine....LOL! What I mean is, I am doing a vintage type book right now (for me this time) of family photos, and this kit and Arlene's clusters are going to be exactly what I need, so thank you both very much for these lovely gifts.
I am a lot as you are, so excited about the Olympics...can hardly wait for them to start. I do so enjoy the live broadcasts too! I will be watching it every day and taping it just in case I fall asleep....ROFLMBO!...I am an addict for sure!
Glad you are getting to enjoy some nice weather too, we are also right now, it has been 70 for the last 3 days in a row and simply PERFECT for being outside. But, alas, it is winter and we are to have a cold snap tomorrow through Friday, then back up into the 60's next week. It is so crazy and so many folks in hospital with flu, we now have had 50 deaths in our area from it. I try staying in my little safe world, but sometimes I just have to go shopping for kitty cat food....LOL! Have a great week, catch you again on Wednesday I hope! Hugs, Mat

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra and Arlene, beautiful work from both of you once again...

Crystalnva said...

Beautiful THANK YOU ;~} bunches...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Edna B said...

Gosh, how did I miss this post? Maybe I checked too early on Monday morning. So glad to hear that you are enjoying the winter games. I wouldn't mind having some of that warmer weather that you are experiencing. We had a lovely winter a couple of years ago, but alas, we are back to the cold stuff. Now I'm off to catch up on your newer posting. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.