Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas to all!!

Goodmorning everybody!

Just a very quick post today, just to post still another Christmaskit for you.
And then finally Christmas day has arrived. After waiting for so long suddenly Christmas is there.
I've seen already a few good programs yesterday evening on tv, but certainly will watch a few more Christmas shows today. Just have to do that and hear all the old and so well known Christmas carols and songs, otherwise somehow it doesn;t feel like Christmas for me.
Jan and I soon finally can take a look what Santa has brought us under the tree!
Wishing you once more a very merry, and peaceful Christmas, filled with love!

Download   HERE

Download   HERE

6 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Merry CHRISTmas y'all! Hope your day has been and will continue to be a much blessed one! Just got to sit for a few minutes in front of the computer so thought I would drop by to wish you a blessed holiday and pick up your latest kits. You and Arlene have outdone yourselves again, Thanks so very much. Lovely card you made too. Well in one more week, we can start on 2014, hope it is bright and safe and prosperous for all of us! Hugs, Mat

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Day and I wish you all a fantastic New Year...

Edna B said...

I hope your Christmas Day was simply wonderful. Pogo and I had a fabulous day. Thank you so much for making it so special. Now I'm going to enjoy another cup of that delicious coffee. You have a wonderful day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

SynfulFae said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit! Merry Christmas!

Handmaiden Dotty said...

These are so beautiful. Wish I would have had time to download before Christmas, but now I'll have them for next year. You always do such wonderful work. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. blessings!

Handmaiden Dotty said...

Don't know if my comment went through as I forgot my Google password. Thank you for the beautiful work that you always bless us with all year long. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Blessings!