Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Enough rain for me already!

Goodmorning everybody!

After the thunder and some rainshowers in the weekend we hoped for some better weather. Well, Monday it wasn+t great, but as I went out for a quick shopping, it looked just good enough to walk a bit further to the market.
But on the way rain came down again. Oh my, just the luck I would have.
I got a bit lucky after all, it slowly stopped so I could `do`the market almost dry.
I didn+t need anuthing really special, just wanted to take a look around for some things.
I did nuy some veggies that were cheap, and some chicken filet.
Both Jan and I didn´t do much work in the house, just some little things. And then we both took a nap in the afternoon.
We woke up because the doorbell ranged and oh oh, surprise, it was our neighbour from upstairs.
He came to ask if we the leak trouble was done with, glad we could say `yes`and if he will not forget we will get a bucket of paint from him, to redo the effected wall.
Yesterday it really was a bad weather day. It rained almost all day and some of the rainshowers were really heavy ones!
We even had to turn on the central heating a bit, otherwise it was just too chilly to sit.
Yesterday I spent some time re doing a curtain, one big one is done now and hangs already in the extension.
Hopefully the other one will be okay from the first time done and then I can start to clear out a bit the extension, so I can move around there again, have to do a laundry, but cannot move my butts now, to hang it up LOL.

I also spent a bit more time at the computer, last couple of days finished a kit or two, so that is still going okay. It looks as if today we will have a slightly better weather, the sun is shining at the moment ( it is about 08.45 am), still quite windy, but if it stays this way, we are already happy.
You can tell the weather is chamnging, just by observing our cat. He is coming in the house more and more often, although he still likes to be outside. Specially when it rains! Then he takes a little stroll and when he is wet enough, he comes into the room and jumps with great speed onto my lap. He even greats Jan, then waits till he has dried up and then leaves again. The I sometimes can hate my cat LOL!

Have a kit for you today more for boys pictures, that´s why I named it Dreams of Boys.
Extra for you again a download from Arlene with a gorgeous quickpage in it.
Have a woderful day!

Download    HERE

Download    HERE


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you very much. Romina

Edna B said...

Gosh, I feel so bad that you got all wet on the way to market. I imagine though, that you probably do carry an umbrella in your shopping wagon. I keep an extra one in my car for when I am away from home. Today we having the 90+ heat again for a day or two, then it will cool down quickly.

It was nice that the fellow from upstairs came by to make sure that the leak was gone. It is good to have a neighbor who cares about his property. Now I am off to finish my blog reading and post on my own. You have a fabulous day. Hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

Just want to say I think you are a very talented lady. Thank you for being so generous in sharing your work. I love the Boys Dream of kit.
Chris

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks so much Kyra for the lovely boys kit and tell Arlene thanks too!
I wish we could get a few rain showers, my lawn is looking rather sad. I try hand watering it, but with the heat, just cannot keep up with it.
My niece is so happy with her baby and I so want to see it, but too far away for the trip right now. She is almost 2 thousand miles east of me. Maybe by Thanksgiving I can go and see both of Penny's new grand babies.
Well, have some chores to finish so off here for now. Chat more later! Hugs to all! Mat

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra and Arlene for these lovely downloads.
Kyra it is always interesting to see what you have put into your kits and what Arlene has done with the pieces as well...

HappyScreens said...

Thank you for Boys Dream. As always, you have made a great kit.
I hope your weather improves and that you and Jan can take some time to enjoy it before cold temperatures arrive. We've been lucky to have a really nice summer in central North Carolina. It's probably too much to hope that the winter will be mild.