Wednesday, March 27, 2013

It's sunny, but too cold!

Goodmorning everybody!

As the post title says: it's looking nice outside, with lots of sun and blue sky, only the temperature isn't yet. Stil a bit freezing at night and only a few degrees higher at daytime, with still that cold East wind. However, it is blowing not so hard anymore, and if you can stay out of it and in the sun you even might think it is acceptable weather LOL!

Got some chores done on Monday, how lovely, and yesterday I went on a shopping tour.
Already have the most of it, so on Friday or Saturday just have to get us some fresh bread and some littls things to be okay during the Eastern weekend.

Today Jan has to go to the doctor of the sickness benefit, well, let us see what the guy decides, I don;t think he can do much, so hoepfully Jan will stay in the benefit assurance for a while more and then will be able(still weeks to go I think)to start his work again. But I want him to be as good as possible again, specially now his back( which still isn;t over, although according to him some better).
No use in starting work for a few weeks and then getting trouble with his back again, is there?
It is a weak spot, of course, and it will stay that way, inherent to the job.

I thought our street would be a mess by now, but still no sign of ground work, they only removed the trees, well, cut them off, and that's it. Perhaps they will start a bit later, because of the cold weather??

It's suh fun to see Jan busy with his seedling!! Imagine, that years ago he wasn;t that insterested in gardening. Always liked flowers, and a garden, but never really did serious gardening, apart from his own little spot in the garden LOL. But the last few years it changed, after I once bought him a tiny little growing kit. That went well, and since that time he likes to plant and grow seeds. If you could see him every morning, making his tour in the room and later it will be in the garden, pampering his seedlings like a mother hen, great!

Okay, almost time to wake up Jan, he will need a bit of time to get dressed, have a bit of breakfast and such before he has to leave for his appointment.
So on to the kit for today:  "Sentimental Me". I think a nice kit, with a lot of possibilities.
Have a wonderful day!

Download    HERE

Download    HERE

P.S. Just stumbled upon this request on the following link:
http://microferkdesigns.blogspot.nl/2013/03/special-help-needed-from-special-people.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+MicroferkDesigns+%28Microferk+Designs+by+Miki+Ferkul%29



Just think it is a lovely idea, I already sent my layout, perhaps some of you could spare a little time and do the same? Go to the link and all will be clear LOL!


5 comments:

Linda said...

Hello Kyra and Arlene, Thank you for these lovely downloads.
I wish everyone and your families a fantastic Easter...

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks again dear friend for another lovely kit and thank Arlene too!
We had 2 nights of freezing, now the temps are headed back up again, thank goodness. I set my pots of flowers back out late yesterday afternoon. I am sure hoping that March ends like a lamb because it sure roared in like a lion. LOL!
I have to do my Easter meal shopping today as I go out to do my errands. I am certainly becoming a bit of a hermit, I don't want to go do any chores, I want to stay inside and play...on the computer...or at my paper scrapping....or games on my iPad...or watch movies....or sleep ROFL...! loving this being able to do as I wish when I wish!
Have a great day and I will try to participate in the nice efforts for Derek! Thanks again. Many hugs, Mat

Inverter said...

thanks

Edna B said...

Good morning. I hope the nice weather gets back to you quickly so that Jan can get busy out in the garden. I jtjhink it's great that he like to work with the seedlings. Mine don't usually live long enough to make it to the garden.

I will see about making a card for Derek. What a nice idea.

You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

HappyScreens said...

Very pretty, Kyra and Arlene. Thanks so much.