Friday, January 18, 2013

Brrrr, still snow around

Goodmorning everybody!

The last couple of days I was a real "house mouse" LOL! After my expedition in the snow, I thought I was better off in the house. We still have snow lying around, it's still freezing, so it will be slippery out one the street here and there.
But.........we have to take the challenge today, and get out. Only one thing is for sure; I won;t take my shopping car with me. No real need for it either, just have to get a few small things.
As I like to make you curious(yes, 60 years old, but still a naughty girl), I can tell you that perhaps some changes are coming up. Of what kind?? Ha, that I cannot say.
Only that it will not happen over the night.

Gosh, may it be that Jan is starting to feel a tiny little bit better?? I don;t know, and I don;t ask him too often( he gets crappy when I do), but in the last couple of days he started to do some things in the house, sweet guy!
He's busy in the kitchen, giving it a good clean, part by part. Yesterday he did the fridge.
Now isn;t that nice? And when he gets busy, I leave him alone, that's working best for both of us ROFL.
Only thing is, that I cannot find back some things, hahaha. He replaces them, and normally I can find my stuff I need for the cooking or whatever almost blindfolded, now I have to look around where it is now. Well, most things are in its place, but some aren;t anymore. And sometimes he found a better place, so I leave it there, but it happens also, that after a short while, I replace things back into their old place( for me so much handyer to grab).

I did have an email from Arlene, she is trying to pick up her regular life again and I must post a part of her message here for Linda who sent a very beautiful poem:

Oh my goodness Kyra this is just so beautiful! The first thing I did today was open this email & it touched my soul! Please say thank-you to this thoughtful lady Linda. Not only is it something I can relate to right now but I am also a lover of poetry. I have many collections & have even written some myself. This one will be framed & on my wall & I will pass it on to her sons who I know will also love it. Hugs to Linda & you my friend.

It's good to know that by a little kind gesture, someone else can feel encouraged.

Some designing came out of my hands too. I am trying to enlarge the "stash"I have , I was running a bit short. But it's going allright with that and perhaps this weekend I can finish another one and who knows, start another too. Also have to make some previews of new clusters Arlene sent me from recent made kits, so we are getting on track again.

Now I will finish this post, must get ready to challenge the snow, some warm clothes will help, some good boots too, and as there is almost no wind I think it might even be wonderful to be outside for a moment. I should take my camera with me, perhaps I can shoot some nice pictures.
What do you think? Are you ready for another winter kit? It might be, so I am offering you Winter Dream World (it's the one I used for my bloglayout).
Together with some sweet clusters from Arlene I think, you could make some lovely pages.
Have a wonderful weekend and see you again on Monday.
Download    HERE

Download     HERE

8 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Good Friday Morning Kyra! Another week has come and gone by so fast! I am glad you have been a house mouse like me...staying out of the weather and crowds to avoid this flu that is swarming around here! LOL! Sometimes resting our bodies is good! ROFL!
Glad Jan is beginning to feel better too! Be careful on the packed snow when you go out. We have no snow now, ours never lasts more than 1 day! and it is even beginning to warm up some to about 50 today!
Glad Arlene is recouping, thanks for the kit and the clusters, you ladies rock!!
Have a marvelous weekend ahead both of you! Hugs!! Mat

Edna B said...

Oh my, now I'm curious what you are up to. Enjoy the snow, Spring is only nine weeks away! lol

It's good to hear that Arlene is doing better. And Jan too. Gosh, pretty soon he'll be back to work.

Today I'm feeling much better, so that's good too. Now I think I'll do some things around here while I can. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
First of all I want to Wish you a HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! I have been so wrapped up in my family's birthdays that I had completely forgotten yours. So sorry my dear friend!!:(
I was soo pleased when I read that Jan is doing better and able to do some things around the house again. I know he likes to keep busy.:) Sounds like he is keeping you busy too..looking for your kitchen items.LOL My Mom loves to move furniture around and change the places she stores stuff in the cupboards. When I was in school..I would come home and reach in the cupboard for a glass and they had been moved to another cupboard.But the really big surprise was..I would go upstairs to my bedroom..and then find out ..she had put it somewhere else!!!! Completely changed rooms.LOL Maybe that is why..when I find something I like and put it where I like it.I rarely ever move it except to clean it and under it.LOL
I will have to come back to read more of your blog posts..but did want to thank you so much for stopping by and leaving birthday wishes!! Thank you!:)
Try to stay warm!! It was suppose to snow here yesterday evening..but just missed us and I AM NOT COMPLAINING.LOL

Huge hugs,
Valinda

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for the lovely downloads.
I'm glad Arlene liked the poem. Framed it looks really nice done like a QP - either 6x8 or 8x10, with the poem on one side and a nice picture of the person who has passed away on the other.
I hope you all have a great weekend...

HappyScreens said...

Thanks, Kyra. I love your blog LO, so it's fantastic that you have shared the kit. Arlene's clusters are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

WOW, winter dream world is totally fabulous !!! Thank you so much for this magical kit, and many thanks to Arlene for her lovely frames.
I've just seen the gift you made for miss Edna on her blog : this is really beautiful !!! well, and now I'm impatient to see this future kit, LOL !
Have a wonderful weekend !
Hugs,
Florence

Anonymous said...

thank you once again for all you share....I love your work and use it all the time...God bless you ...thanks agian...Leath

NathL said...

hello Kyra :)
a lovely kit and clusters once qgain! thank you :)