Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas is in my home!

Goodmorning everybody!

O whee, we did work hard, past Friday and Saturday! Completely pooped out after it, but the result is great! Yeah, we did all the Christmas decorating.
Friday I wanted to go to the post office, but the weather was soooo bad, thaat I will do that today.
It will still be in time.
Now look how cosy our room is. It´s a pity, it never comes out really good on a picture, but still you get an idea how it looks. Imagine it a little bit darker, but with all around sparkling lights that somewhere have a refelction.
 This bear I bought this summer for only 2 euro! Isn´t he looking great? And you even can see my little corner with my computer, there I make all the stuff.
 And here look at the back of our room. Hey, my washed curtains even sparkle LOL!
And Edna, you should recognize the hat of the middle bear!! It´s the one you sent me last year ROFL! And if you look well you see on the mantlepiece your Christmascard with Pogo!!

Boy, oh boy, it´s always so much work, although it might not always look like it when it´s done. But it´s so satisfying when it´s all done and you sit on the couch and look around.

That was about all we did this weekend, although on Saturday I went out for a moment. Friday the weather wasn+t nice at all and yesterday we were really happy Jan didn+t have to work, cause there was a hard and cold wind blowing, plus showers of rain, mixed with hail and wet snow, aweful!
Today it looks to be a bit better, so I must go to the post office to send away a package and get me stamps for my cards, that should be posted tomorrow. Then also have to get a bill at the bank, and then I must do some ironing because the pile is getting to high LOL! And another loaded washing machine is waiting, so more than enough to do. Could have done some of it yesterday, but decided it was better to take a day of doing nothing and it was good!
Finally made an appointment at the hairdresser for tomorrow, yippee, then also tomorrow Jan has to go to the doctor for all the results of the hearttest, and further on this week other things to do too!

Without further delay I will post now your freebie, still in Christmas style, but a bit different. I´ve made a little photo album book from the `Stylish Christmas`kit, hopefully you can use that.
And from Arlene I will ost some gorgeous clusters, she made with several of my Christmaskits.
I am sure you can use them somewhere in a layout! Some of the kits are still to be posted!
Well, have a nice day and don+t get too stressed to get everything ready for Christmas LOL!
Download    HERE

Download    HERE


6 comments:

Edna B said...

Wow, Kyra. Your decorations are beautiful! And yes, I did see the card on your mantle. The bear you bought was a great find. He looks so Christmasy.

Today I will get my tree up. I can't wait to see what Pogo does. He gets so excited about all the Christmas stuff. It's so much fun watching him with everything.

Your new photo album is wonderful. You gals make a great design team.

Now I have to get ready to go home soon. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely kit and clusters...

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thank you so much for the lovely little booklet and for Arlene's gifts too! Looks really pretty in your house now, glad you got yours done too! I have work to catch up on, so off of here for now. Thanks for the visit to my blog! Leaving you some hugs for the week! Have a great one! Luv, Mat

HappyScreens said...

Your home looks festive and lovely for Christmas! Thank you for the kit and clusters.

Faiths Mom said...

Thanks so much for all your beautiful gifts!! You are generous and very talented!! Wishing you God's blessings and a Merry Christmas from Texas!!

Nana and Papa said...

Thank you so much for such beautiful Christmas kits. But most of all, thank you for sharing your home with us. Merry Christmas and may our Baby Jesus keep you and your family healthy and blessed on this Christmas day.
God bless,
Barb Hines