Friday, November 23, 2012

Results of the knitting

Goodmorning everybody!

Yesterday I was lucky when I went out for a few groceries. There was a bit of sunshine, not too much wind, fresh but not cold. Today it looks quite different. Raining, grey, more wind and it could become more fierce in the next couple of days. Brrrrr, I think I will stay in  today LOL.

I am still busy with the knitting, but I like it. I got a few requests to show some of it, so I made some pics this morning. Th covers really aren;t something special as I said before, but okay, it serves it's goald.
First photo is from the 1rst cover I made, including the arm rests.
Second is the cover I am making at the moment. This dark red one should be finished before the holidays. If you look well, you should see that it's made of all different patterns. It's a good practise and may be it will look interesting when it's finished. First have to make also two borders on it otherwise it will be too small, put them together, then give it a press with the iron, and I'll show it to you when all ready and done.

The color is nice, isn;t it?

Ha, yesterday I checked my bankaccount and hoorray, the sickness benefits authority transfer some money. All together it was sooner than expected.

Do you realize that in only one week we have December at our front door?
in a few days I will put up the new bloglayout, I think. I have lots of Christmas kits waiting for you, and starting at the 1st of December, which is next week Saturday. Then is the start of the WWCSF blogtrain.  I am curious to see which designers made a contribution, but I am sure you will have a great time visiting all their sites and freebies. Each time it's a pleasant surprise.

Okay, not much more to tell, so better I put on the freebie.
I am very happy with this kit, "Sketches of a Dream", it has really a bit of dreamy papers, it's a kit you can make fantasy layouts with, or a special memory/remembrance page, and it will look beautiful. And together wuth Arlene's clusters you surely will be able to make  special and beautiful layouts.
Have a wonderful weekend, see you Monday.

Dopwnload     HERE
Download     HERE

6 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads...

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

These are so lovely, can't wait until the Christmas starts. I will be mailing out my Christmas cards today, at least got that finished while I was down for 2 days...LOL! Thank you and Arlene for sharing your lovely work. The knitting looks great, you are so right as long as you like it, that is what counts. Love the deep red color. Happy that your money worries are easing a little as well. Have a beautiful weekend my friend. Hugs a bunch! Luv, Mat

Edna B said...

You are very creative Kyra! Nice work on your sofa covers. I never would have thought to knit or crochet one. Your colors are nice. The red one will look great for the holidays.

Your kit looks wonderful. You ladies do great work together. As for December, I'm positive that time has speeded up. I had to dash out to the post office and mail some boxes. Audrey's birthday is Dec 1, and it crept right up on me. lol.

Now I have to get back to addressing my cards. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

Love crafts forever said...

oh i knew you would have by now new Blog L/O. So beautiful, feel like Christmas already. Thank you so much for this gorgeous kit.
Hugs nataliya

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful kit and wonderful clusters. Thank you so much for this cool freebie and I am going to be playing tonight to see what I come up with...
<3 it...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for these beautiful downloads.