Wednesday, September 26, 2012

EXTRA EDITION! MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!!!

Goodafternoon all!

You will not believe it! Dikkie is home again!
I was just looking a few minutes ago in the garden for his brother Brodski and what did I find
under a bush? Dikkie lying there.
As poor looking as before, soI tried to put a little bit of food in front of his nose, no, he won;t eat. So now we keep him inside, whether he likes it or not and this evening we will go to the vet.
May be it's just for a moment, that we have him back, but there is still hope.
Just had to post this.
Keep fingers crossed that we will be able to keep him for much longer than 1 day.


3 comments:

Edna B said...

I was going to leave my comment on the other post, but then this is the happy post. I am so glad that your kitty came home. I surely do hope that the vet can find what is wrong and give you a miracle medicine. Our pet's are so special to us and so close to our heart. It is very difficult for us to understand the way of nature, but we just love them and do the best we can for them.

Again, I am so happy for you that your Dikkie Dik is back. Good luck at the vet visit. You have a good night, hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

Hello Kyra, I'm also glad that he came home. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you too...
Linda

Lianna said...

I'm so pleased he is home again and hope there is something the vet can do. If a decision has to be made I usually say to the vet 'if this was your cat what would you do?'
I hope he will recover, I'm thinking of all of you and know how heartbreaking it is when one of your furbabies is ill. xx