Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Thank you, neighbour!

Goodmorning everybody!

Told you, Monday, that Jan's schedule for this week was still poor, but yesterday we had good news, he has morning shofts all week, so that's a good thing. For topping it of he might do with on or even two evening shifts, best would be on Sunday evening.
But let us be thankful for what he has now.

Oh, whee, I am walker much lighter on my feet now, because yesterday I finally went to my hairdresser LOL. I ALWAYS wait much too long, but now I got really irratated by my mair, there was nothing to do with it, and now I have it real short again, what a blessing!
I was so happy with it, that yesterday afternoon I cut Jan;s hair too, so now we are both looking beautiful again !

Jan's gone now and I will not take too much time on rambling, want to do some necessary shopping and perhaps when he gets home again we have two options of things we could do:
take a walk and look for a crop of raspberries or whatever, or go to the market. Hmmm, market is closer, but I like the other option. I'll let Jan decide, depends on how his shift is going this morning I guess.
We have some fruit already, anyway, and that thanks to our neighbour. He has a prune-tree in his garden, standing close to our garden fence, and some branches are hanging over it, so we can collect those prunes.
Jan had a nice handful of them yesterday and they are simply delicious!!! So thank you, nice neighbour!

Tomorrow I will visit the wife of our friend who passed away a few weeks ago. Heidi will come too.
It will not be an easy visit, at least I think so, but it depends on how Ann is feeling herself. Of course she will have still difficult moments, but on the other hand she also will be happy to talk just about casual things and not only about the things that happened with her husband.

Time for the freebie from Arlene, don;t you think?
Here you have her clusters, made with Summertime of Lady Bug.
Download     HERE

And I have an oh so soft colored kit for you, named it "Petit Coin"( little Corner).
Have a fabulous day!
Download    HERE


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow !! Kyra .. A touch of vintage chic .. You always amaze myself with your applications .. "Delights of the Heart" I call them. You should be proud .. Many thanks for sharing your work .. as always delightful.. Hugs Annette (Australia)

Anonymous said...

Over the last couple of days I have picked up some beauties from yourself and Arlene (many thanks) for the month of Aug. Just wanting to let you both know that they are appreciated and the outstanding elements and clusters you both provide free are super "eye candy". Thanks for allowing the visits to your site. Hugs .. Annette (Australia)

Anonymous said...

Another french name, how kind of you! I think you have a great sense of humour and you won't be angry if I ask you something : do you know what means "le petit coin" in french?? well...it means "the toilet" or "the bathroom" which has nothing to do with your lovely kit!! LOL. Sometimes one word can change the meaning, and in this case it's funny. But don't worry, "petit coin" actually means "small corner", and your kit is really beautiful. Thank you very much!!
Thanks to Arlene for the cute clusters. Have a nice day,
Florence

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Aug. 29, 2012. Thanks again.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Aug. 29, 2012. Thanks again.

Mats World said...

Thank you Ms. Kyra! lovely gift of soft pretty colors! Thank Arlene as well! So glad you and Jan are pretty again....LOL! Got a busy day ahead with some household chores so gonna run, but wishing you a lovely day! Hugs!!

Lola Swisher said...

Hi Kyra, I just wanted to let you know I enjoy your posts. It is getting so it is like a letter from a dear friend. The pictures you include and the stories you share are so nice. I also love the kits you make and Arlene's cluster. I look forward to all your posts and creations to come.
Lola

Edna B said...

Good afternoon, Kyra. Well, my plants did their happy dance yesterday when the rains caught up with us. Today they are enjoying the warm sunshine.

I'm glad to hear your good weather is back too. This is usually a nice time of year to plan outings. For me, I'm back to work tonight, but the day has been nice. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads...
Linda

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the beautiful clusters & kit.

NathL said...

hello Kyra,

thinking of you today. Hope you will bring some joy to your friend so you'll have some too :)

thank you for this lovely kit :)
NathL from france

HappyScreens said...

Thank you, Kyra, for sharing Petit Coin - it looks lovely. Thanks, Arlene, for the Summertime clusters. I will certainly be able to use those.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kyra
posted this lovely kit on my blogg along with a lay out had great fun using this thanks Tanya