Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Temperature dropped!

Goodmorning everybody!

What a difference in temperature between Sunday and Monday! We weren't sure yet Monday if we would take another walk, may be shorter than the other day, but then early afternoon it went cloudy. And more important, we had a significant drop of temperature! It still wasn;t too bad, but I think it was at least a difference of 6-8 degrees. So we stayed in, not a bad idea either, cause I really was a bit tired after a few days of long walks LOL.
At the seaside people weren;t happt at all, cause in the afternoon fog came over the beach from the sea, we were just lucky it didn't came all to us.
Yesterday there was even a bit of rain, which the garden liked a lot.Still there is sunshine now and then, but it's different. Oh well, we had some really splendid days, so let's not complain. Forecast is saying temps will even drop a bit more, but perhaps next week it will go up again a bit.
Today it is time to get into "normal"things again, like some housework and some grocerie shopping and Jan has to go to another agency to try to get inscribed there. The one he was busy with, were determined to have some references, although he explained it all. Well, I guess, bad luck for them. I think he will have a better chance at the other one.
I always feel so sorry for him, when things don;t turn out the way we hope. He never shows much of it, but I know the disappointment gets to him.

Next week will be the start of the Soccer European championships. And as we like to watch the games, we are settled for a couple of weeks LOL. Of course we hope that the Dutch team do well, at least come through the first round. So now you can see in the city here and there spots that turn orange again. Sometimes people of a whole street go really mad and turn the whole street into orange, with flags, posters, puppets, etc. As the "national color"for sport events is orange, I think we will see more of it as the matches come nearer.
And in not too long time, there will be the Olympics of London. I don;t believe will will gather a lot of medals, but in some diciplines we stand a chance. But no matter how that will go, I just love to see all those athletes giving their best, and I am sure we will spend some time to watch it all.
So this will be a real "Sport filled summer".
Also with the cycling event of the Tour de France.

Now it is getting to the time, that I must move myself around, so I start with giving you a link for a beautiful cluster and quickpage made by Mat, with my Souffle du Printemps kit.
Then Snowy has another part of her kit to download.

Then Arlene has made beautiful clusters with the "My Hiding Spot"kit.
Download     HERE

And I have another kit for you, as always LOL! It's name is"Like a Poem".
I sure want to thank everyone for the nice comments I receive, also for Arlene's work. Well, it's making the world go round, we sure feel happy that you are happy with it.
Have a wonderful day!
Download    HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

It's been nice weather here too, and like you, our temps will be going down about 10 degrees or a little more for the next several days. Still, it's nice for being out in the yard.

Yesterday, Eddie hooked up my big dehumidifier so that I can cool my place down when it gets hot and muggy. That will be a great help for my breathing.

So sorry to hear that Jan did not make out so good at that agency. I'm wishing him good luck for the next one. I'm still at work, but will be going home in about another hour. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on May. 30, 2012. Thanks again.

Mats World said...

Thanks Kyra for the nice comment on my cluster and QP, I made a birthday page for a friend on FB using your MHS kit, put it on my blog if you want to see it (BTW change my blog add on here). Thank you for such generous kits and Thank Arlene for the lovely clusters too! Hugs and have a great day! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello and Thank you for todays lovely downloads...
Linda