Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I love to see temperatures go up!

Goodmorning everybody!

Temperatures are going up and I love to see it. They expect that towards the weekend daytemperature might go up till about 10 degrees C( about 50 F) and that is quite "warm"for the time of year. Of course it isn;t reaching temps that I really like, but it's a start! Pity that there is just a bit too much wind, and that isn't coming yet from the right directions, so feels a bit cold. But let us not complain, it's already much better than having frost!
Yesterday I didn;t do a great deal at the computer, to be honest, I must say I took a nice nap in the afternoon and it did me a lot of good LOL!
So I only downloaded a bit of music from the internet in the morning and then wnet out for a bit of groceries shopping.
Today I might burn the music on a cd, and really soon now I will have to dedicate some time to my printer.
I know, I should have done that way earlier(I said it before, I know that), but I am bad in these things, as you might know. But I need the thing, so I must remove the files from the printer first from the C drive, download a new full installation file from HP with new drivers etc. and install it again. I am always reluctant in doing those things, cause I am always afraid doing something wrong, or if I do it right, it doesn;t work with me ROFL. But it sure isn't handy when you cannot print anything, and when it doesn't work, you ALWAYS have things you NEED to print out. Is that a part of Murphy's law???

Well, I don;t know if I will do it today, cause I also have to do some errands around here. And have to go to the bank, to deposit some payments for bills, not the nicest thing to do, but necessary.
Weather doesn;t look too bad, so the walk might do me some good too.

There isn;t more news about the Queen's son, perhaps at the end of the week the doctors might say something about his health condition. It certainly will be an anxious week for the whole royal family.

 Today I havean almost white kit for you, named "Souvenir d'Autrefois". Hope you can use it for some real great layouts.!
Have a wonderful day.

Download     HERE

9 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 22, 2012. Thanks again.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
So happy the weather is nicer for you today.:) It's a bit warmer here too!
Sure hope you are successful in getting your printer to work like it should.Not a good hobby to have if you don't have a printer too.:)At least that is how I look at digital scrapbooking.I print my pages out and place in albums.My grand daughters love looking through them when they come for visits.:)
Thank you so much for sharing another LOVELY kit with me..and thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog too.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Karen Lewis said...

Lovely kit - thank you. :-)

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful delicate kit Thanks for sharing

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Weather increasing here as well, it was 80 here yesterday and warmer today, but the northern winds will bring a 30 degree drop by end of day! LOL! Lovely gift you are bestowing on us, thanx so very much! Have a beautiful day! Hugs!!

Edna B said...

Congratulations on the Dutch world championships!!! It's good to hear that your temps are going up. Spring is almost here, just a few more weeks. The last few days here have been nice too. I've actually gotten enough energy to get a few things done. I LOVE the Spring!!! One more day to work, and then vacation. Tootsie and I are all set to go. Just have to pack the suitcase. Now it's time to get comfy and watch my TV programs. You have a wonderful night. Hugs, Edna b.

Anonymous said...

merci beaucoup

Anonymous said...

Hello and Thank you for this pretty kit...
Linda

Clumsinumptie said...

Thankyou so much Kyra for this gorgeous kit. Really appreciate it. xx