Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Still rather blessed by the weather

Goodmorning everybody!

Yes, we still cannot really complain about the weather. Although sometimes grey, and windy, the temps are bearable. hey do predict a little fall of temperature towards the weekend, it might even freeze a little during the night then. But it seems, that;s only for a moment and then temps should rise again . I truly hope so. I see no point in getting real winter weather now,  brrrrrr.
There isn;t much to tell today, so I think I will keep it a short post.
May be we will go to the market today, if the weather improves a little bit later today.
And I must not forget to phone a friend who's having her birthday today. And I hope the day will not be too sad for her, cause she has a very sick cat. She phoned me for my birthday on Sunday and told me about it. She had to go to the vet on Monday again, and if not better she had to decide to put the poor little creature "to sleep". And I know how hard that can be. So it might be, that I have a very sad conversation tonight with her, but it might help her to talk about it.

Time for the freebie. I have the kit "Louisa"for you. Hope you will have some use for it.
Have a great day!

Download    HERE

11 comments:

Edna B said...

I had to chuckle when you said "there's really no for winter weather now". I absolutely agree! I would be nice for Spring to be longer than Winter. Hope the day turns nice so that you can get out to do some shopping.

I hope things turn out okay for your friend and her cat. This is a rough time for them. You have a good day, hugs, Edna B.

liszha said...

Wow! Mooie kit! Bedankt, ga ik eens mee aan de slag in psp.

Nou, wat boffen we deze winter hé! Mag van mij elk jaar zo zijn.

liszha said...

Hoe jammer, ik krijg het niet gedownload.

liszha said...

Oh sorry hoor, het is me wel gelukt te downloaden, hij gaf telkens aan dat de download kapot was maar ondertussen stond die wel in mijn download map. Sorry voor de overlast.
Groetjes Lisette

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these Louisa items...

KW said...

Love the colors of this kit. Thanks for being so generous in sharing your beautiful work with us.

Snowy said...

Sorry I'm late with wishing you Happy Birthday, Kyra :( There's been so much going on the past days I forgot about it. My big bro Bob ave us all a shock when he was rushed into hospital the other night with high BP, he still isn't well and has us worried, on top of that he is bored stayin in bed so we take turns chatting with him,lol. The group and study project is a lot of work as well - but enjoyable work.I'm the counceller and healer there , so any problems people have I try to give the best advice I can.Over all this I forgot everythin else,lol. Hugs Snowy

Unknown said...

Thank you for the pretty Heritage kit

Unknown said...

Thank you for the pretty Heritage kit

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving Birthday wishes for Jim and Christy.:) How SWEET!
I am hoping things will slow down a bit now.:)
Sure hope your friend doesn't lose her cat.:( It is so sad to lose someone we love so much.
Thank you so much for sharing your lovely kit with me. If you could put some extra time in the download file..I sure would appreciate it.LOL

Hugs,
Valinda