Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Getting colder.

Goodmorning everybody!

We sure can notice that temperature is getting down the last few days. Specially at night.
The most annoying about it is, that our front window is covered in the morning with moist, due to cold temps outside and warmer of course inside. It's now every day, but the last few days I have to dry the window when I get up and open the curtains. Very annoying, but it will only stop I guess, when we should have double glazed window, and that is too expensive for me now. So we will have to dry them in the morning LOL.
One thing is good about it, if you want it or not, you clean your windows ROFL!!! The thing for the worse is, that the curtains have quickly some nasty light brown marks on them,(because of the water dripping down slowly, and the curtains that glue a bit to the window, yak!) so I will have to give them a wash soon.
It keeps you busy, isn;t it?
You really can feel winter is coming nearer, at some places in Holland there is already a bit night frost, which can be very tricky for traffic in the mornings. But still, at daytime, weather is not really bad, till now we have rather bright days, sun is pouring out it's rays over us, and dressed in a warm coat, it still is nice to be outside.

Another sign of the days and nights getting colder is that our cats spend much more time inside. Specially Dikkie Dik, who is the most adventurous one, and normally spending lots of time outside. But not anymore!
Both of them love to get hours of sleep on the couch, and in the evenings, trying to wringle themselves between Jan and me, or even ON me.

I think I will have to do some ironing today, another load is already waiting in the washing machine, so I better get rid of the stuff that is dry already. It's always the starting that is the toughest, LOL, because when I get it going and do so for about half an hour, most of it is done.
I just counted the days will the day we will have to start our Christmas decorating again and there are only left about 20 days!!! I don;t want to think too much about it, yet, cause it's a lot of work, but when done, sooooooooooooo cosy. This last part of the year will be done with before you know it.

Today I will offer you the quickpages I was working on. There are 7 in total and I've made one layout with it, to show you a bit how they look with a picture. Here is one with our cat Brodski.

Have a great day, don;t get stressed yet about the idea Christmas is peeking around the corner ROFL!
Download   HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

Your new QP's are beautiful! As for the cold weather, I'm not looking forward to it. I know it's coming soon and I'm enjoying these last few warm days. I was able to have two new windows put in because it was nice out yesterday. Today, I think the rain is coming. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
Thank you so much for leaving a SWEET comment for me on my blog.:)
I think I have finally caught back up on reading your blog and collecting your goodies.:)Thank you so much for sharing your COOL Close to Winter kit and your absolutely GORGEOUS QP's too. LOVE those beautiful butterflies and especially the hummingbirds!!! I am just drawn to hummingbirds.I even have a pair of earrings with them.:)
LOVE your layout with Brodski.:) How PRETTY!Great photo!
Your walk with you and Jan singing is FUNNY!!hehe Thanks for the story.:)
You were asking about Christy...well..she has a Doctor's appointment tomorrow..so we will know more then hopefully.Thanks for asking!!:)
Hope you have a wonderful day my friend.

Hugs,
Valinda

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for these pretty QPs.

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely stunning, thank you so much. You really do beautiful work designing.