Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It's a special day.

Goodmorning everybody!

It still is early morning, and it is raining at the moment. I hope it will stop later today and if possible a bit of sunshine will come too, because we want to go to the market, for some veggie and fruit shopping. Jan was there a few days ago and told me, the prices are quite low at the moment. So a good time to buy and make some stock in the freezer.

Today is a bit special day, this 24th of August! This same day, but 4 years ago, we got married! Gosh, already 4 years passed by, in a rather quick way! Thinking back of it, I remember I told you of all that happened towards that day, and on the day itself it was beautiful weather. We were very lucky with that, and had a wonderful day.
And I almost cannot imagine that next year March Jan and I are already together for 20 years!
Oh LOL, yesterday evening Jan said he knows today is our wedding day but we will not do anything special, but if I behaved well, he might buy me some French Fries at the market, hahahaaha!He's such a sweet guy at times!
But I think I will ty to make something nice for dinner, may be at the market I can find an avocado and fill that with Dutch cooked and smoked prawns(these prawns are small and very tasty! yummie) together with some mayonnaise, bit of pepper and some drops of lemon juice. If the avocado's are of a nice size, it even could be enough for dinner, when I have some strawberries with cream, or a nice melon for dessert. Hmmmm, not a bad idea!

I like to show you a preview of some quickpages I've made for Minky, from the kit of the Pink challenge(well, the one you receive, when you enter a layout with the challenge kit). If you like to have them, just go to her blog and read how to get those quickpages. May be she didn;t had time yet to post them on the special blog, well, be patient, they will be there, you'll only may have to return a bit later. Anyway, here already the preview(a collage preview Minky made)
As freebie for today I have a vintage kit, in light colours for you, named "Past Time Childhood".
Now I just enjoy the quiet and peace at the moment and play a bit in PSE8, then hopefully the rain will stop and we can prepare ourselves for the market visit.
Have a wonderful day!
Download    HERE


6 comments:

aquascrap said...

Happy Anniversary Kyra and Jan...hope you enjoy your day.
Thanks for these papers Kyra

Anonymous said...

Hello Kyra,
Happy anniversary! I hope you had a wonderful day. Thank so much for sharing your beautiful Kit.

Edna B said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Kyra and Jan. I hope your day is filled with love and happiness, and I wish you many more happy years together.

I hope the rain stops soon so that you can go to market and have your french fries. Hugs, Edna B.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Jan and Kyra!! I sure hope you had a WONDERFUL day yesterday.:) Did you get your french fries Kyra?LOL

Huge hugs,
Valinda

Chris Allport said...

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Lots of luv

chris

Maureen said...

Thank you so much Kyra...!! x