Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Quite a weather change!

HGoodmorning everybody!

Looking outside I must say it's a diffenrence of night and day with the weather!
Yesterday morning it all was bright and sunny with good temperature, but during the afternoon it already started to change and in the evening it started raining. And it still is, and I am sure temperature dropped at least 5 degrees if not more!
Nature will be happy with it, but I surely hope it will change again fr the better during this week.
Not good for the bunny either, we cannot put him outside in this weather. Perhaps we can put up the larger cage in the room for a while, with a large peace of thick plastic at the bottom and then he can still have his "fitness" LOL

I think today will be a good time to do a bit of ironing, there isn't too much stuff to do, so it will be done quickly. And I even can tackle some other things.
I had a kind of "black-out"concerning the dinner yesterday. Just couldn;t come up with an idea. everything that came into my mind was rejected at the same time, nothing seemed to be of the "yes, that will taste good" kind.
You know the feeling???
But then I found something. I just made a big omelet, filled with little squares of potatoe, mushrooms, some bacon, spring onion, and little shrimps. Wow it was a nourishing meal, with some strawberries and cream as desert!
Today we will have a "regular"meal again, no problem. It will be a veal saucage, with boiled potatoes and fresh stir fried spinach. Quick, easy and even a bit healthy(well, at least the spinach LOL!.
That's about all to tell, not much I know, but not every day can be filled with adventures and events, at least not of the kind worth putting in a blog post ROFL.
Today I have a kit that will do nicely if you want to scrap some pictures of men. It's named"An Elegant Man".
Have a fabulous day!
Download    HERE

5 comments:

liszha said...

Bedankt voor de download. Het weer is inderdaad ruk!
Groeetjes Lisette

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

Edna B said...

Gosh, I hope the sun starts shining soon again for you. That omelet sounds delicious!! I haven't tried making one of those in a while. Hmmmmm. Daughter in law is coming for supper tonight so I think we will have pasta and meat sauce. This is one of her favorites. Now I'm off to get busy here. You have a fantastic day, hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this great kit

Tammy said...

Thank you so much for sharing! :)