Monday, July 25, 2011

News that shocked the world

Goodmorning everybody!

In fact, it will not be a good morning to everybody. I suppose you all heard the terrible news this weekend of the shooting and bombing incidents in Norway??? Over 80 people died, just because a really crazy person thought he had to "save"his country from some undesired people(this in |HIS opinion!) I don't denie to anybody to have his or her own opinion and thoughts, but then to freely take a bomb and let it explode and then go to an island and start shooting around is completely out of order!
The guy already confessed his actions and even started to explain why!! I hope, they put him in prison for the rest of his life!
My thoughts are with the Norwegian people in this hard time.

Back to the order of the day, that's  the overview of our weekend, LOL! Oh my, we had LOADS of rain th e last few days, I think all gardenplants do need webbed at their roots to stay drifting on the water in the soil! LOL
So you understand, I didn't go out, only on Saturday morning, when it still was dry, to buy a newspaper and some strawberries. But, this weather was a good excuse to do some more at the computer, although I also did the ironing yesterday. And I told you I downloaded a lovely freebie at Aussie Scraps, and I made some things with it. Probably you noticed I changed my bloglayout again, and be honest, don;t those trolls look sweet????
Then I also made two new quickpages for Minky's blog. If you like them, you'll just pop over to the blog and read where you can download them for free. Here the previews:


Just before I started posting, I went to my friend Edna's blog, for catch up and she made me laugh, again. I just love her way of writing and the humour in it. And I have the feeling she things I know may be not ALL, but a lot about plants, because she put two pictures on her blog of a shrub in her garden (a lovely shrub by the way) and thought I might know the name of it. Well, my guess is, that's a Viburnum, perhaps somebody could also take a look and might come to rescue, if I was wrong????

Slowly it's getting time to put on some clothes and do a bit of housekeeping again, sigh! Oh, I did a lot on Friday, but there are always new things waiting for you, how exciting, hmmmm??
Today I have a kit for music lovers, perhaps. Named it "Music for Life" and hope somebody can do some nice things with it.
Have a lovely Monday!
Download      HERE

2 comments:

Edna B said...

Thank you Kyra. I looked up Viburnam on the web, and you are absolutely right!! It's a lovely old shrub, quite hardy.

Your Music for Life kit is wonderful. Music makes life so much more interesting and enjoyable.

I hope you're done with the rain for a little while. It's a shame, either we get very little or we get it all at once. Go figure!

I'm off now to get Tootsie's meds. You have a great day. Hugs, Edna B.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good afternoon Kyra:)
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a really nice comment for me.:)I LOVE your visits!!
It really is a sad thing to have happened in Norway.:( I am not sure what that man was thinking or even IF he was thinking at all.
Well..looks like Jim just came home..so I will have to get back to you.Gotta go say hi and see how his day was.:)

Huge hugs!!
Valinda