Friday, April 29, 2011

It was a Royal wedding

Goodafternoon everybody!

Yes, today I am late in posting, but that's because of the Royal Wedding today! I first watched the whole porgramme and it was really nice.
I thought Catherine was a beautiful bride, in a terrific dress, very stylish. Just imagine what a day it must be for the couple! They had to wake up very early, and have still hours and hours to go, so I suppose that when all is over tonight late, they will be exhausted!
 But I am so happy for them that they had fairly good weather, and all went well, and I wish them a very happy life together.

My cold isn;t quit over yet, but already a lot better. I think I will take another napp this afternoon, just to give the body a bit of extra rest.
I don;t have much to ramble about so I think I will post part two of the Book for Children 5 and take my napp, hoping I will feel much better tomorrow, when we have our "Koninginnedag"to celebrate. Will be a;so some tv watching, when they give the broadcast of the visit of the queen and the family to a town in Holland.
And if the weather stays good perhaps we will go out in the afternoon tomorrow, always lots to do on this day in town.
See you again on Monday, I hope everybody will have a wonderful weekend!
Download    Book for Children part 5B   HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

I got up at 4am to watch this magnificent royal wedding. I must say, it was wonderful.

I hope that by Monday, your cold will be gone and you will be feeling much better. Get lots of rest. Tootsie sends you a lick. Hugs, Edna B.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra.:)
First of all I want to tell you that I hope you get to feeling better really soon.Those colds can really get you down and last for a while too.:(
I just finished watching the Royal Wedding and Kate was GORGEOUS!! I don't think there was a thing I would have changed.:)
Thanks so much for sharing part B.:)

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Hugs,
Valinda

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

LianeZ said...

Thanks for the Freebies, nabbbed both parts of this.