Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Water, snow, heat, all in a mess

Goodmorning everybody!

Watching the news, it keeps amazing me, specially about the weather. In Belgium and even part of Holland too much water, even more water, disasterlike in Australia! Here and there spreaded over the world loads of snow. In other parts again too much heat! It seems it is taking place all at the wrong places. People are suffering because of that, loosing almost their whole life in floods, it's heartbreaking. And there is as always and always a lot of violence at the news. It's an Utopia, hoping, wishing that one day in future, all violence will be abandoned, I know it is almost an impossible goal, but how much better life would look, if at least there wasn't anymore violence. Without that life is already challenging us at time more than enough and everybody could do without violence at the least. I don;t think it will eer be the case, sadly enough.

Oh my, not the most happy sounding start of a blogpost, isn;t it? But we see it every day, hear about it every day, and we can shut oursleves off of it for a while, but there are moments, we clearly realize these facts and feel helpless and know, that although life is beautiful, it has way too much thorns.
Enough of this sad thoughts, I don;t want to get you or myself depressed, LOL

Yesterday I took an extra nap in the afternoon, it seemed to be necessary, I was watching a tv program, but every time I seemed to have missed a few minutes, hahahaa. So I thought it might be better to lie down for a brief nap. Due to that, I didn;t do too much on the designing, although I made a start with the February weekly download for the forum.Today I surely have to get out again, I've run out of some things in the fridge and so. It doesn;t look so nice outside as it did yesterday. It's a grey, dull day, with even some rain. Oh well, we will survive that.
Perhaps I can make your day a little bit happier with this freebie, named "French Cottage Chic".
And then I just have a little bit time left to do some designing and then should first do the shopping and afterwards I think some laundry is awaiting me, actually two parts, ironing and turning the washing machine. And I will have to think about dinner this evening. No clou yet what to make, one thing is for sure, it has to be quick LOL! I think I will come up with something during my shopping, at least, I hope so.
Have a lovely day!
Download     HERE

6 comments:

Snowy said...

Lovely kit Kyra ! Guess we just have to learn to cope with the weather again, that's global warnming for you. But humanity has become rather soft and we have to learn to cope with it. Have been busy already this morning and published my new Valentines kit for this year. Now some work in here , get ready and work later.Have a great day -Hugs ;)

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. I agree about all the horrible weather everywhere. We have over a foot of snow on it's way here by tomorrow. Unless the weatherman has changed his mind. lol. I just heard on the TV that it could be as much as two feet. Oh Joy!!! I sure hope it gets better soon for all of us.

When you go out, stay warm and dry. I'm wishing you a great day. Hugs, Edna B.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jan. 11, 2011. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Kyra you have out done yourself again! Thank you! :)

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
I know what you mean about the weather.It is really cold and icy here in Georgia.Freezing temps and lots and lots of people stuck in their homes until the thaw.It snowed Sunday night ..then thawed out just enough to melt the snow yesterday..and now that has frozen.NOT a good day to be running around town..so I will keep in the house nice and warm.:)
Thanks so much for sharing your Beautiful kit.LOVE it!!:)

Huge hugs,
Valinda