Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Are people completely insane?????

Goodmorning everybody!

You wouldn't believe what happened to me yesterday!!!!

Early afternoon I went for some grocerie shopping in the supermarket and as always I have my shopping car with me. So much easier than having to carry on or two heavy bags, you know.
Arriving at the supermarket I place the car always at the same spot, and it's a normal thing, lots of people do that. So did some shopping, it wasn;t too much so I was finished quite soon.
 Payed the stuff and drove the cart to the place I had "parked"my shopping car. Hey, I don;t see it! Okay, sometimes somebody places it on a different spot, no problem, so I looked around. And looked again and again.........no blue shopping car of mine to spot! It's unbelievable, but it seemed somebody has stolen my shopping car!!!!!! One good thing about it was that it was still completely empty. I really searched well, asked at the counter if somebody did see anything, no, they didn;t, so I had to get me a plastic bag to put the stuff in and I was happy I didn;t have really much! Can you imagine I really was PISSED OFF???????
This I cannot understand. I am lucky, that I can carry a bag, but often it's an older person who has such a little shopping car, which is a great help for them. Imagine it did belong to somebody of say 80 years old, still able to walk and do their shopping, but needing really the help of such a shopping car to get their stuff home!!! I really think stealing such a thing in a supermarket is a very LOW thing to do!!!!
I think I am still rather angry about this !! I am lucky I have another one at home, so not necessary immediately to buy a new one.
Next time I go shopping I have to think of a little lock for it, or if possible, hang it on the car from the supermarket, so I have my shopping car with me, but it's very sad you have to think at those things!!!!

Better forget it happened, and hoping this will be the only time !

Just read the blog of Snowy, who is home again, after a rather exhausting journey home and her homecoming was a little shock too LOL! Although her son tried to do his best at housekeeping, I think he still has to learn a lot about it. So Snowy had to get busy at the house right away, poor thing! She will have not much time to re-settle again, 'this afternoon she has to start work again. It will not be easy, cause her mind will be occupied by Erik, which is completely understandable. I just hope she soon will have a bit of good news about him.

Then I finished the project for Minky's I told you about yesterday. I am very happy how it turned out. I've made a children's game, called "Happy Families". You'll have to do the trick(mailing to Minky you know?) to get to the downloadlink for it. I think it should be fun to play with your children or grandchildren. Here's the preview of it(there are 8 "families"of 4 cards each in it, even a backcover for the cards and the simple rules are added too).
You'll find it on the special blog on the Kids games page.

Then take also a look on the XMAS books page because Minky made another lovely storybook! Here is the first page of it;
Outside it looks as if it's going to rain, it's a bit grey, may be it even will be a bit of wet snow! I hope not, cause I do want to take a sniff of fresh air, but I better like it if it stays dry!
May be tomorrow I will not have enough time in the mornig to do my posting, I'll have to be in hospital a bit early. So don;t worry, if there's no post at the usual time, I will post, but it could be later at day.
Hmmmm, think all is said, so time for another freebie. Today I will give you the last page of the Vintage serie, not too much, but I am a bit low on designing general kits at the moment, as I told you already. Not to worry too much, something will come up and also soon I will post a first Christmaskit I think. I have made already 5 of them!!! Two are going to be part of blogtrains, one is the World Wide Scrapbooking trains, starting at the 1st of december and the other is Aussies Sleigh Ride train starting at the 8th of December. Mark those dates, there will be LOTS of goodies to collect!!
For now I hope you all have a sparkling day!

Download    HERE

5 comments:

Snowy said...

lol- slowly getting through all the stuff I have to do-and I found the mop eventually. Oh dear, cheeky of someone to teal your cart ! well...tons to do , I better get going and get started ,lol.Hugs Snowy

Edna B said...

Oh dear, so sad to hear about your shopping cart. It might be best to keep it with you as you shop. Some people are just not nice.

Your new card game is adorable. You are so clever!! You never cease to amaze me. Have a grand time out in the fresh air today. Hugs, Edna B.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Kyra...how rude of someone to steal your shopping car!!!:( I agree..thieves don't care who they are gonna hurt by being so greedy.
So happy you have another one to rely on.:)
Thanks so much for sharing your vintage brag book pages.So pretty!
Hope you have a wonderful day my friend! It's rainy here..gray and overcast...but I am sure the plants are loving it.:)
Huge hugs,
Valinda

Cosmictadpole said...

I've just been to the special Christmas place and downloaded some things, and I want to thank you so much for all of the hard work you put into your beautiful creations! They are just lovely. Also, that is terrible that someone stole your shopping car. I'm not quite sure what it is, but it sounds like something that only an idiot would steal. I hope it won't be expensive to replace.

collector said...

Kyra, you are amazing. Thank you so much for all your hard work. I'm sorry about your bad experience right at the Christmas season. The Grinch has started early this year.