Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Couldn't help myself LOL!

Goodmorning everybody!

I did went out just for a quick little shopping, it was done in a minute, but though it wasn't that good weather, it was dry, and I made just a quick tour in some shops. And yes, I know it's early, but slowly Christmas thinking is creeping up sometimes.Still two months to go, but that time is over before you can say two times "pooped out"LOL! Already several shops are starting to display their Christmas stuff,so I looked around and came home with a snow blanket! I wanted one to display my Christmas village on and I found one that isn;t so thick, and I'm happy with that. The village will stand better on that one. And I surrendered to a garden magazine. Sigh! I don;t buy it every month, but sometimes just cannot resist it. And this one has a thick special with it, only about grimping plants. Some time today I will dive into that, yippee!

I also did a bit of ironing, it wasn;t so much, but better have done it now, easier to keep up with it. That was about all of my spectaculair acting yesterday.
Also found time to do some designing and came up with 3 bragbookpages for Minky's again.I told you often enough how to get them if you want, so I will not do that anymore. For the last time, just go to her blog, and mail her your email and you can get the links. She does it this way, because then she knows only people will download the stuff there who are really interested in it and are kind enough to leave a little thank you. It's a pity it has to be done this way, but I can understand her.
Here is the preview:
Oh, there is also some more news from Minky. She started two blogs, specially for children and they look wonderful. It's a safe cyber place for them as she calls it and I think kids can have a wonderful time there.
Here are the links:
http://angels4children.blogspot.com/
http://faeries4children.blogspot.com/


Despite of the incomprehensible hard disk dvd player we have( well, we know how to record things and play them LOL) Jan is having some fun with it. He records several series , each week there is a part and put's them together on one dvd. It's become quit an administration LOL. It's a pile of about 8 dvd boxes under the table near the couch, and when some of the series will be complete I just wonder where we will find the time to watch them! That's mostly the trouvle with dvd and video! You record a lot of things, but you sometimes forget you will have to look at them too! Some of those series have 6 or even more parts and each one is at least taking an hour! Well, I suppose there will be evenings with not too much on tv and then we could watch one of the dvd"s, I hope.

So time now for another freebie. with great thanks to Cathy of http://cohthisandthat.blogspot.com/ 
for her lovely animal posers! I've made 4 bragbookpages with them and found some quotes with it too. Hope you enjoy these, it was lots of fun to make them.
Have a wonderful day!
Download    HERE

No comments: