Monday, May 17, 2010

More new things to learn!

Goodmorning everybody!

It was a rather nice weekend we passed. On Saturday we did go out for a while to the fair, but it wasn't as extended as we thought and during the walk the weather becamse even a bit chilly, so we didn;t spend a lot of time there. Most exciting news of that outing: Jan bought himself a bundle of socks, LOL!!!
But the weekend was nice in terms of designing. I finished a serie of quickpages again, amd I am happy about them. We'll start with them later this week.
At the moment Jan is in hospital for a test again, you could say the yearly check-up.

As you know I have PSE8 on my computer, but the learning of it is on a very low speed, hahaha! I am using it now, for making (partly) the quickpages, and by doing so, I already learn a bit how to handle some features in it. But it will take lots more time to really get the grasp of it! (I am just not taking enough time to do all kind of tutorials, I am not patient enough!!). And if that is not enough I downloaded a free program, the Daz Studio! I am using so much figures now in the cards for The Starchildren Project blog and also for the quickpages that I thought it might be nice to make them myself. Oh my, what an ambition! Have to learn to deal with that program too! I have NO idea when I will be able to present you my first humble try, LOL! But as you see, I am not sticking to the usual stuff. And we also got some news from Snowy that she is really busy with the website for the forum shop part. So may be soon I will be able to tell you it is opened again! We should give Snowy some time for it, it's a big job, but I am sure the result will be great! It's not the only thing she has to take care off, lots going on with her and she has also her job to go to, so be patient, it will be rewarded!

Now the freebie I have for you. Also quickpages, yeah sorry, I like making them in the moment. I found a great freebie on http://craftyscraps.blogspot.com and used some of it for this freebie. It's named Funny Faces and I hope you can do some nice things with these pages. Off I am now, to start with a special project, and I hope to have some time today to start with Daz. Oh whee, exciting!
Have a great day, till tomorrow!
Download     HERE

2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on May. 17, 2010. Thanks again.