Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dark clouds, go away!

Goodmorning everybody!

I spent a lovely day yesterday with doing almost mothing LOL! Jan went out in the afternoon, but I just stayed home, did a few tiny little things and then installed myself for a while in the garden with a book of Dorothy Gilman "Mrs. Polifax and the Golden Triangle"! I love those books, specially the humour in it.
It was nice and warm in the sun and after reading for about an hour I got very sleepy! So I installed myself on the couch and took a nap. Wonderful. In the meantime Jan came home again and then he took a short nap too. So that's about all there is to tell about yesterday! BOARING BUT OH SO NICE SOMETIMES!
In the weekend I received also a few mails from oh so nice people who are having a bit of rough time you could say. It seems that dark clouds of worry and misunderstanding are spreading over people that don;t deserve it at all. Everybody has times of worry and so, but often these bad times are brought to you by other people, because they really intend to do wrong to you and sometimes in their innocence too. The first group is the worse one of course, but I believe life is already difficult enough at times on itself and I cannot understand why people like to make your life more difficult, out of misunderstanding, or greed, or whatever the cause is, it's never a good excuse.
So I hope that those dark clouds will go away very soon, and hopefully they will stay away. Let everybody live their life as they choose, in their own way, try to have a bit of tolerance for one another, it may help to have your own life on a happier trail too.

Hmm, today is the last day of the Fantasy quickpages, hope you liked them a bit, I promise tomorrow I will have a little kit for you again, with some papers, elements like ribbon, bow and such. And now I will try to make a start for a new kit and then get moving and do the things I have to( you know, the shopping and house, after our looooong free weekend LOL)!
Have a wonderful and uncloudy day!
Download     HERE

2 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!
HUGS

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on May. 25, 2010. Thanks again.