Monday, January 18, 2010

Some people are very busy!

Goodmorning everybody!

Yes, I am almost feeling guilty when I read the other girl's blogs! Oh whee, they are so busy with all kind of things and I was so not busy this weekend! Oh, Friday I still did a bit around the house like some shopping( i needed a new little mirror in the kitchen, broke the other one when I was sweeping the windows), then did a good vacuum cleaning and also did some ironing too. So that was a rather good day. But then Jan and I saw that in the middle of the night there was ice speed skating again, world championships sprint, and you all now how nuts we are about the skating. As it was taken place in Japan, we had a large time difference so all started at 4.00 at night! Hmmm, what to do? We stayed up, stupid ones! We were lucky there still were some nice series to watch on tv before it started, and Jan and I also did chat a rather long time about all kind of things. That was nice too. But I gave up watching at about 6.00 o'clock in the morning and went to bed to still catch a bit of sleep. I slept till about 11.00, not much but okay, however the blow came Saturday evening. We both fell asleep on the couch for a while, LOL! And then that night there was the second day of the championship. Well, I went to bed, decided not to watch. But I just woke up at about 4.00 o'clock. so i made myself something to drink, had a sandwich and watched the sprinters. But only till about 5.40 and I went into bed again! Catched again some sleep and felt already a bit better, LOL. So you can guess there wasn;t much done of other things in the weekend!
Still, we had the chat at the forum again at Friday and Snowy prepared us another challenge. She supplied us with 3 templates of boxes and we had to make something that had to do with "out of the box"/ Hmmm, catching but what to make? And suddenly I got a flash and idea was born and this is the result: a transformation of sex, and coming out of the box. Here it is


Just click for a better view.

I just read Snowy's blog and oh whee, she is busy that girl, she suddenly got the spirit and started decorating again her appartment! She's good at that! You take a look and youll see what I mean. It even starts giving me a little bit of an itching to at least think about some serious painting. But there's still a long way between thinking about it and actually starting with it ROFL!! But who knows, may be one day suddenly I will  start too. Not promising anything!
Edna was busy over the weekend too, not with such a pleasant jog though. Howie, one of her dwarfs, is suffering from Alzheimer, which is getting worse and he sometimes does the strangest things. So all the crew has to take care of him and keep an eye on him, but it isn't easy. I wonder how long they will manage to do so, but the procedure to get him in a home is very time consuming! Still it will be necessary one day. It's a sad thing to see someone loosing the grip on life, I understand Edna, but one day it will also too much for her to take care off. She also isn't the very youngest around there!
I really hope there will a coming a solution for this quickly, it will be in the best interest for all of them I think.

The kit designing isn;t progressing at a very high speed at the moment, although I am busy on them almost every day! For the moment I find it a difficult thing to do, to be sure to have a new kit every day! I think it's to blame the fact I am getting a bit fussier every time about it. Well, I think better a bit less but good than throwig a kit together so to say and not being really happy about it. We'll see how it will be progressing. Still today I have a little kit for you, may be a bit strange one, not a very usual one at the least. I came across a colour scheme and some nice brushes and suddenly got the idea of making this kit. At first glance you could even say it could be a Halloween kit, but it isn't really meant as one. It's a bit about ghosts lingering on and therefore I named it "Trapped Between Two Worlds". Okay, may be somebody can find some use for it.
Well, slowly I will have to get busy around here, so I wish you all a fantastic day and see you around again!

Download    HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

Wow, what a lovely idea for a kit! How do you do it?????

Well Howie is in the hospital being evaluated (I hope). And last night, Moo finally got a whole night's sleep.

Our weather here is quite horrid. Rain first, then freezing sleet changed over to snow, and lots of wind in between all of this. It's a lovely day to have a nap!!!! lol

You have a great dfay, my friend. Hugs, Edna

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

Sophie said...

Thankyou so much for this beautiful kit

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [19 Jan 01:00am GMT]).