Tuesday, January 12, 2010

No heating!!!

Goodmorning everybody!

Well, in fact it isn;t a good mkorning at all. We suddenly have no heating, the central heating isn't working!! Jan tried a few things this morning, but no success.! So I called our service for the heating but they couldn't come till tomorrow. So I tried another one and he says he will be here around 13.30 afternoon! I HOPE SO! It's getting cold very quickly here, so I am not feeling nice and comfy, very pissed off (sorry for the expression) and very helpless and with a strange feeling that it will cost some money too! I do hope so we don't need to change the heating itself, cause that's a lot of money! First cross fingers and see if the service man really comes on time and that he can do something. Then may be we will be a bit warm in the evening again. Oh boy, the years starts off very good!!! It's the last thing we need now, a new installation for the heating. No thanks! And just in a period it's rather cold outside, but you will always see something like this happenes at a time, you  need some warmth. LOL
So you can imagine my mood isn;t bright and light and happy!

Well, I still do have a kit for you, it's the colour challenge we had for November. We were offered a very bright colourscheme and somehow it did me think of India, the colours of the textiles and so. And there it was, a kit "Along the Ganges". Surely hope you can use it and I am sending little prayers up above, that our heating will work again this afternoon. Cross your fingers please!
Have a great day!

Download    HERE

2 comments:

Snowy said...

Lol- this is where you need the fleece blanket again ! I so hope it only turns out to be a minor probem- try to stay warm-Hugs Snowy

Edna B said...

Oh you poor darling. Keep that fleece snuggler on till the heat comes back on.

I just got a msn from Snowy, says you're warm again. Gosh, that's great news. This is not a good time for the heater to have trouble.

Stay warm now, hugs, Edna