Friday, January 29, 2010

It's a birthday, yeah!

Goodmorning everybody!

And it finally happened!!! Today my hubby has his birthday, reaching the same age as I have, and no longer is living together with an "older" wife LOL!!!!
 
I used a paper and a frame from my "Party with the Faries"kit, doesn't it looks nice?
Well, I did all I planned for yesterday, whoopeee! So I also found a little something for Jan. As I am always eager to give a present, I don;t have often the patience to wait, I waited till midnight yesterday and then it was officially the 29th, so Jan's birthday and I gave him the present. As I predicted, he first said he wasn't happy with it because we shouldn;t give eachother anymore presents, but I saw on his face he was happy with it. He is a funny character, you know!!! I bought him a little bottle with a liqueur (he isn;t supposed to drink any alcohol, but he has permission from his doctor just once in a while to have a little glass, so once or twice a year, why not? He can keep it down to just one in the evening and spreads it out over several days, oh what a change is that) and a nice warm fleece vest. So I hugged him hard and he looked very disappointed to me, saying"Oh boy, now I cannot say anymore "old women"to you, and I will have to wait a whole year for it again"(but also with a big smile) LOL!

All the kitchen stuff is back in the cupboard(which is standing on another place in the house, much more practical, really!) I got rid of a few old pans and had the room for the new set and even the grill. Amazing!
I gave the room a dusting, and a sweep with the swiffer for the wooden floor. Hoorray for me! And of couse I did the shopping, and eve rather early in the morning. Ha, that could mean today I take a it "off", and could have more playing time on te computer. Oh, sometimes life looks great! LOL

The last kit of this week is a kit I made for a challenge on the forum, I combined in fact two challenges in it, the brush and the colour challenge. As so often, I justed wanted to make a little contribution, but....I got carried away again and it resulted into this kit. Well, it;s about time to offer this kind of kit, speaking of Valentine. And here you have " Valentine, Be Mine". Make some lovely romantic layouts with it, okay?
I am off now, loging for my second cup of coffee and then I can play around on the computer for a while, yippeee! Have a fabulous weekend and we meet again on Monday, or perhaps on rainbows during the weekend as my friend Minky would say!!

 
Download    HERE

8 comments:

Edna B said...

What a lovely kit. Imagine, it's almost Valentine's Day already!!!

I want to wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jan. Here's hoping his special day is just wonderful.

Have fun today playing on your PC. I'm at work, so I will have to wait for playtime later when I go home. lol.

Have a fantastic day now, hugs, Edna B.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAN!!!:)Hope your day is full of love and kisses and lots of surprises!!:)Mine was yesterday and I had a wonderful day !!!
Kyra..thank you so much for sharing your wonderful kit with me.There seems to be a problem with 4shared this morning and I am sooo glad you use a different download provider.:)I was having download withdraws!!LOL
Sooo glad you found room for your new pans and grill.I need to get rid of some stuff so I have room for different stuff too.hehe I am an "avid collector".That sounds so much better than a "hoarder".LOL
Enjoy your day and Thank you sooo much for the Birthday wishes you left for me.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

jacqueline said...

Hartelijk gefeliciteerd Jan en ikke we zijn gelijk jarig vandaag de 29ste.
Nog vele jaren en een gezellige dag


grtz jacqueline

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [29 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

Holly S said...

Thank you

btmo-pat said...

Come give me a good swift one or a knock upside...LOL Sorry Kyra, I totally forgot to send you your birthday wishes in my last note.
Happy Belated Birthday to you Kyra!
Happy Birthday Jan!
And I hope you both have many more to share together. mwah
Big Hugs to you both.
Huggins
Pat

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list