Friday, November 13, 2009

I am getting stressed LOL

Goodmorning everybody!


Well, I was rather pissed off yesterday! No workers appeared! Tried to contact him, and no luck. Then I called the "big"boss and explained the situation to him. Well, that didn;t help too much. Then in the evening we got a call from the other contractor who has to place the windows for our upstairs neighbour. If he could come Saturday etc. and that is was going to be tricky with the council and so on. He got again a phonecall from our neighbour, after I had contact with her explaining I couldn;t make an appointment yet. Obviously she didn't understand it all(she is not Dutch and speaks reasonable understandable English, but still it is difficult) so she gave my number to her contractor. To keep it short, we made an appointment with the window-contractor for next Saturday and oh my, miracle, this morning my contractor phoned me. With big excuses for not letting me know anything yesterday etc.etc. Well, I told him, still a bit in a nice way, but not too much (LOL) how I felt about it. If weather gets a bit better today(it;s raining) he hopes to come this afternoon to do the solding(can;t do that with rain) and clear up the mess still laying around in the garden and finish the thing may be tomorrow. Fold your hands and pray, that it will be happening!!!!

Oh boy, will I be glad when this is over, can you imagine??? Well, than we still have to deal with the other contractor next week, but that should only be for one day.
You must be tired of me rambling all the time about the roof thing, but I had to get off some steam today!

Okay on to some nicer things. I did finish another Christmaskit yesterday and also did some work again on the January daily download for the forum. These things take more time , you know, because I want to make it look better than a few months ago and I am trying out new things etc. But I think the January daily download will be a lovely and rather special one again. The team is terrific!

Also got another fairy card in the email from my friend Miny again. I just have to show you!



Just click it to have a BIG view, it;s worth it!

So today I have the 3rd part of the Family Photo Album for you. I hope you enjoyed this kit. Time for me to try to get some new stuff in the storage this weekend, oh my! I am done rambling for today, thanks for all the nice reactions during the past time, I really appreciate them and I really read all of them! I hope your weekend will be a fabulous one and as Minky from Sulina Fairy Sanctuary would say it: Blessings for a magical weekend ahead, keep on shining and have some fun!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

download Family Photo Album part 3 HERE

7 comments:

Edna B said...

Oh, Kyra, I surely hope your roof will be done real soon. Maybe your rain will stop now, as we are going to be getting it next.

I saw your mail for moo this morning and sent it right on over to him. He is feeling much better today, and he is starting to feel good about his nose.

Have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Dagmar Henze said...

Thanks for the great Kit!

Medema said...

I hear ya with the Contractors they can be such a pain. My husband now has to see which one of our friends that may have a ladder tall enough to reach out rain gutters because they didn't clean thier mess up and now the gutters are blocked . Grrrrrr

You go right ahead and let your feelings out . Keeping them all bottle up is not good always better to let them out . I pray they get the work done at your house .

I Love the postcards on your page I love clicking on them to see what is all sitting their . Your friend is very very talented .

I will Pray you have a lovely weekend . Take care Michele

Pam said...

thank you so much for the lovely kit

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Evening Kyra:)
I just popped in to catch up some on your blogging.:) Wow ..you have been busy with the roofers and contractors...moving your furniture around and making beautiful kits..and challenges in the forum..whew..I am tired just thinking about it.LOL
I have been sick for the last week or so.A bad cold that had me pretty much hugging my bed for a few days.Then the coughing fits..that tried to take my breath away.I am lots better now though.I only cough once in a while and mostly in the morning or later in the evening.:)I haven't been to town in almost two weeks.I feel a little cabin fever coming on.Hey..that would make a good kit too!LOL All cooped up is another one.hehe.
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work with us.I know how much time this takes and really appreciate all that you do.:)
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!L(

Hugs,
Valinda

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Thanks for part 3 of your kit. I really love all of the elements you put in your kit.