Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A little surprise for you

Hello,
I was just playing around a bit on the computer, am in the middle of several kits and challenges, and just didn;t know what to do. AWEFUL, isn;t it??? LOL.
So I picked up the In Shining Armour kit and guess what? I made a QP with it. And well, why not, I thought, I could as well put it on the blog. A little extra for you, being so kind to me, giving such sweet comments on all kind of things I am rambling about.
So here you have it, hope you can have some fun with it!
Bye bye

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Download Quickpage HERE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Rinachiyya said...

Awesome QP.
Love it it is so different and beautiful.
Thanks so much.

Rinachiyya said...

Awesome QP. It is so different and I love it.Thanks so much for sharing

yomamaluvsu said...

Thank you!!!