Thursday, April 09, 2009

Oops, I really overslept!

Goodmorning everybody!

This morning I overslept really, just woke up at 10.15 o'clock, which is rather late for me. When this happens, I am a bit lost, because it seems to me if I have only short time left for the whole day. A bit nuts, but it feels like it.!So I'll make this really short, to "grab back"a bit of time, LOL.

Yesterday was the shopping day, did all quit quickly, I must say. Then I did a bit in the house, good girl, and also had some time left to finish another kit. In the evening we watched tv, as usual, we enjoyed ourselves and later in the evening we had some little toasts with some French cheese, yummie! Oh,dinner was an "easy" one, just made some macaroni, with minced meat, of course seasoned with pepper salt, dille and garlic, and a tomatoe sauce and to it just some green and cucumber salad. But I usually make this stuff in larger portion, so today it;s real easy for me, we just eat what is left from it. Whooopeeee!
I have the feeling I am forgetting something to write down, well, if so, it will come back and there's always tomorrow again, hahahaha.

Now here is your second part of Retour à Paris and I hope you have a great day.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Download RETOUR A PARIS PART 2 HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Apr [LA 02:47am, NY 04:47am, UK 09:47am, OZ 07:47pm] ).

Edna B said...

Sounds like you've had a very busy time of it. It's always good to get away from the computer and putter around in the yard. See you at the chat.