Thursday, October 16, 2008

I finally arrived on the blog

Goodmorning everybody!



Just in time to say morning, I am very late with posting. First Mediafire wasn't in the air, so I figured I could try to change the bloglayout(I tried that several times without succes) But now I DID IT!! Isn't it a beautiful one??? First I must give credit for it to http://aurien.blogspot.com/.

She also had a tutorial in very simple way(just GOOD for this dummy!!!) how to change that. I am so proud of myself! A link to her blog is also on the sidebar, just in top of it.



I am progressing in time, may it be little step by little step, but never mind.



So now I have just little time to ramble around, not so important, because there isn't very much to tell. However this. I got a phonecall from a friend of mine, Ann (she was witness on my marriage too) and she is also a bit struggling with her health. She must keep indeed very quiet for the next few weeks, because she suddenly had a little hole in one of her lungs. That's not very good. But fortunately it's only a very small one, but still.... I don;t know what it is lately, but all of my friends suffer from something lately and I am not just speaking about a little flue. I must consider mtslef very lucky, that I am still in a rather good condition. Where is the wood to knock on????????????



Well, let's hope all will recover fast from all these nasty things, so that may be we can come together with Christmas again. I would love to! Then I can make a nice dinner and have to go out to buy some little, but funny presents again. I really cross my fingers, that this year it will happen again.



Now on to the kit for today. I just made a tiny one for today, because the kit I was busy with still needs a little time. Perhaps tomorrow I can put it up for download.

This one is however a very nice one, at least, I think it is LOL LOL LOL, and in a beautiful colorscheme. seem to like lately only one colourscheme. But I change like the weather sometimes, so it easily can be quit different next week.

I named this one "Impromptu des Roses". Those French titles always sound so ROMANTIC!!!!!!!!!

So try to make somthing nice with it.!



Have all a very nice day, tell me what you think about the bloglayout.





Doownload HERE

3 comments:

Edna B said...

I love the color orange. thank you so much. Your new blog layout is lovely. It takes a bit of getting used to for reading, but all in all it is quite nice.

I think it's wonderful that you are willing to keep learning new things. I am slower because I am always a bit afraid of the unknown.

Hugs, Edna B.

teeny said...

such a beautiful blog layout! and a gorgeous kit too- thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent. and thank you as well, for all your hard work in collecting all the terrific freebie links!!!

Anonymous said...

I hate to be a complainer, because I love the new background, but it makes your blog really hard to read. Is there any way to put a solid background behind the text (but leaving the pattern visible on non-text parts)? I don't know how blogspot is set up, so I don't know if that's possible, but it would make it easier to read.